Reply 80
I got in too! :smile: Wooo!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 81
stephyrose23
Yeah, I found out aaggess ago, triple Distinction. =)

Well done to you! Triple distinction, even better, even though as an IB student, I would have no idea what that meant! :p:
Reply 82
Im Going To DMU..

Studying Public Administration!!

AnyOne Else?? !!

Sarah x
QwentyJ
Well done to you! Triple distinction, even better, even though as an IB student, I would have no idea what that meant! :p:

Haha! You get the same amount of UCAs points as if you got three A's at A level. But I daren't say its the equivalent to three A's incase I get slaughtered! :p:

I genuinely don't understand the scottish education system - you Scots are a law unto yourselves!
Reply 84
stephyrose23
Haha! You get the same amount of UCAs points as if you got three A's at A level. But I daren't say its the equivalent to three A's incase I get slaughtered! :p:

I genuinely don't understand the scottish education system - you Scots are a law unto yourselves!

So kind of an AAa?

I wasn't educated in Scotland though! I've lived in England all my life, it's just I happen to be Scottish! If you ever meet me in Leicester, you'd see! :P

IB is International Baccalaureate!
Reply 85
I got my accomodation.

I'm in Grosovner room D 13b :smile:
I'm studying Graphic Design BAhons :biggrin:
Staying in Filbert Village...seems decent enough, I hope :wink:
Anyone else doing Product desgn BA? i'm living in grosvenor house as well. what is actually happening on freshers week?
Reply 88
samwasalreadytaken
Anyone else doing Product desgn BA? i'm living in grosvenor house as well. what is actually happening on freshers week?

Check out the DSU website :smile:
http://www.demontfortstudents.com/fresh:woo:
Reply 89
how many people are getting the freshers wristbands??
was thinking of getting 1 but before i meet my housemates (therefore the people im likely to go out with!!) i dont know if to get 1 or not!!
Reply 90
Helevetica: My bf's studying that too so you'll see him! Lol
Ahh really! Hope he's a cool guy then!
Reply 92
I got triple distinction in IT at college, now going to do Computer Science at DMU :biggrin:

Staying at Bede Hall - Block J, Flat 2!

Feel free to message me if you're living close-by or doing the same course :smile:
Reply 93
Helveticaaaa?
Ahh really! Hope he's a cool guy then!

Yeah he's alright :smile: He's a year older.
Whats your name I'll tell him to look out for you or something.
Do you know the date you start?
Reply 94
studying computing, http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/josh.neary1?ref=profile add me on facebook wouldn't mind getting to know some people
still struggling with accom as the department is useless lol
Reply 95
Im doing a buiness HND :biggrin: Then hopefully a BA in Marketing :biggrin:

Applied for Victoria, Newakre and Grovserner..Have no idea where I am gunna be put as I applied through clearing xD
**CutiePie**
Yeah he's alright :smile: He's a year older.
Whats your name I'll tell him to look out for you or something.
Do you know the date you start?

mmm i move in on the 26th. my names Reiss :biggrin:
Chris4
I got triple distinction in IT at college, now going to do Computer Science at DMU :biggrin:

Staying at Bede Hall - Block J, Flat 2!

Feel free to message me if you're living close-by or doing the same course :smile:

Neary
studying computing, http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/josh.neary1?ref=profile add me on facebook wouldn't mind getting to know some people
still struggling with accom as the department is useless lol

Please visit the following thread and post your course + university:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=813471
Reply 98
Im doing Computer Science.

LETS ALL MEET UP AND HAVE FUNZ!

if anyone fancies a chat www.facebook.com/barzyp

add me. if your really nice to me i might come and fix your computer if it ever breaks down :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 99
Barz
Im doing Computer Science.

LETS ALL MEET UP AND HAVE FUNZ!

if anyone fancies a chat www.facebook.com/barzyp

add me. if your really nice to me i might come and fix your computer if it ever breaks down :biggrin: :wink:

what course code is yours?

mine is g400

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending