The Student Room Group

Buster Tests - GCSE Revision Exams

Hello everyone,

This time last year I was in your position, and I noticed a lack in the kind of website that tests your knowledge and works properly. There are all kinds of reasons why you might need this kind of service over just notes, so over the summer holidays I started making it.

Here it is:
Buster Tests - www.bustertests.co.uk

Reasons to use Buster Tests.

Buster Tests is entirely free.

The site currently covers GCSE physics in depth, and I am aiming to add a few extra tests into that category so physics is entirely covered.

There aren't many tests in other subject because over this past year I have been focusing on making the site work as best as possible.

There are also plenty of tips and techniques on how to revise and do your GCSE exams, which you might not have heard from your teachers or other websites.

I know what works and what doesn't, and while it does vary from person to person, there are a few ways of revising where you just can't go wrong.

Buster Tests doesn't publish anything that isn't useful, and the test side of things get you learning actively, as they are short and straightforward. Buster Tests is also powered by rather clever technology, which marks everything for you and allows you to compile your own revision list, which you can then print out and take away to revise from.

You're very welcome to give it a try, it's free and feedback is appreciated!

-Fin

Latest

Trending

Trending