The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think you can be entered until even the day before the exam but the price increases as you get closer to the examination.
He will be able to enter you but it will cost your centre or yourself quite a bit.
Reply 2
Cheers mate, kinda panicked for a moment!
I don't mind paying slightly extra to be entered for the exam, i tell you it is worth a lot more than £20 odd :P
Reply 3
How come your teacher didn't enter you?

You could still enter. It is £12. I know someone that entered for an exam late (sometime in May last year), they were charged £12. :confused:
My mate got entered for an AQA exam yesterday and the price increases with time. Its now the original plus half...I THINK!
Reply 5
Because Business is my 4th A-level and i quickly ran by him what modules i wanted to be entered for. Being head of Business studies he is naturally useless and entered me for the wrong modules, grr.
if its the schools fault then they should pay, although didnt they give you a sheet with your exams then asked you to check them?
my school did that, and its good they did because i wasnt entered for dance and i was entered for mechanics 1 instead of mechanics 2. luckily its all sorted out now

Latest