Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

What happens if you fail exams?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by River85
Unfortunately according to the floor chart above you will need to leave with an ordinary (non-honours) degree. You can only achieve an honours degree if you pass all 360 credits, or have failed a single level one module (a pass by compensation is allowed in no more than 40 credits).

Speak to your department and college if you're concerned and would like clarification.

I believe that you may be able to still gain an honours degree, but from the OU (transfer your Durham credit to the OU and finish the degree there).

So your saying i will only achieve an ordinary degree?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Theres a flow diagram that i think river is refering to. From memory this should either be in your course handbook or do a search on duo.
Original post by haggarde
So your saying i will only achieve an ordinary degree?

Are you doing a Durham undergraduate degree? Because there aren't any 15 credit modules as far as I'm aware, just 20, 40 and 60 credit modules.
Reply 23
Original post by angelmxxx
Are you doing a Durham undergraduate degree? Because there aren't any 15 credit modules as far as I'm aware, just 20, 40 and 60 credit modules.

no im on the BSC Hons Quantity surveying course at Anglia Ruskin University.

Oh - this thread's in the Durham subforum so I'm not sure anyone here will know the answer...best to contact your head of department probably.

Utterly priceless!!!!!

So you thought it was a good idea to post in the durham current students thread? Nice!

Quick Reply

Latest