The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its great fun drinking in the afternoon after a morning exam :smile: Massive drinking sessions lasting from 2pm till 3am are the best!
when ur with friends i dont see any problem with it ... and if there is, then i have done wrong a looot since i finished exams XD
This thread just makes me want to drink right now.

In a darkened room.

On my own.

With a blowtorch.
Reply 23
The French drink all day long, and find it weird us English folk only ever drink in the evening. Just obviously be careful - if its getting to a point where you're getting very drunk by yourself very often, evening or otherwise - then it could turn into something more worrying.
As long as it's after midday :wink:
nicky_innit
This thread just makes me want to drink right now.

In a darkened room.

On my own.

With a blowtorch.

wow, you look about 13 :eek:
The question is, "Is NOT DRINKING DURING THE DAY alright?"

:ahee:
Reply 27
I drink alone. And it's fine, as long as you drink because you like the drink and not with the purpose of getting drunk.
how much are you drinking, polishing off 15 cans of stella isnt exactly healthy, 3-4 cans isnt too bad but it will lead to more.

I dont drink during the day because i have a job and even when i was jobless i wouldnt.

I drink absolutely stupid amounts on wkends though and usually have drinking sessions that last way too long.
Reflexive

I'm 20 xD
Lmao.
I usually get told I look about 14-16.
14 is a new low!
Reflexive

You look about 15/16!
Reply 31
electricfeel--
Drinking on your own is a bit sad, really.

Why?
I tend to think drinking because of boredom is a little odd...but I have qualms with drinking on your own or during the day.

I was camping once and when we woke up in the morning, a friend and I had no water so we opened up a beer. The others looked like we'd just mentioned murdering a child or something...
nicky_innit
You look about 15/16!

What do you reckon to looking young then? It's alright really eh. As long as I have my id on me.

It's a compliment is what I always say.
Reflexive
What do you reckon to looking young then? It's alright really eh. As long as I have my id on me.

It's a compliment is what I always say.

Personally I love it!
A lot of my friends are 17+, so I get away hanging around with them without getting strange looks.

However, I did go into hospital last week and my mother told this lady that I was 20 and she said I looked 14.
It's funny how I look younger than my 16 year old niece as well. It's also hard to differentiate between me being younger or my age as I can act quite childishly but say quite mature things, big words and such.

At least we'll still look young when everyone else is looking ten years older ;D
Reply 35
of course drinking during anytime of the day or night is fine, why not unless you concisstently do it then you become an alcoholic
drinking anytime is ok....
nicky_innit
Personally I love it!
A lot of my friends are 17+, so I get away hanging around with them without getting strange looks.

However, I did go into hospital last week and my mother told this lady that I was 20 and she said I looked 14.
It's funny how I look younger than my 16 year old niece as well. It's also hard to differentiate between me being younger or my age as I can act quite childishly but say quite mature things, big words and such.

At least we'll still look young when everyone else is looking ten years older ;D

yea exactly. seriously though, i thought i've never seen such an age difference in terms of what someone looks like/how old they are actually are, so you should be well chuffed :biggrin:
L i b
Why?

It just strikes me as a bit lonely and desperate... I think it's more of a social thing.
Reflexive
yea exactly. seriously though, i thought i've never seen such an age difference in terms of what someone looks like/how old they are actually are, so you should be well chuffed :biggrin:

I am, in a way :biggrin:
However, looking 13 doesn't bode well xD
That's the youngest I've been told I look, the oldest being 18.

I'd be a paedophiles delight :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending