The Student Room Group

Has anyone been depressed on their period?

Like that probably meant you didn't change your pads in a few days?
The pad would leak if you left it that long...
Reply 2
Original post by iL1L
The pad would leak if you left it that long...

Yeah I know, or sometimes you have extremely light flow during your last few days (mine last 5 days and once it lasted 7 days).

Depressed people don't care if it leaks.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I know, or sometimes you have extremely light flow during your last few days (mine last 5 days and once it lasted 7 days).

Depressed people don't care if it leaks.

Have you been diagnosed with clinical depression? Whether or not you have, go and see your GP.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Have you been diagnosed with clinical depression? Whether or not you have, go and see your GP.

I tend to get upset before my period (probably hormones) not really during my period but there are times when I wouldn't change my pads for a few days and I wouldn't use the toilet for a week because I didn't feel like I needed it and I would shower every month and a long time after my period finishes. After not using toilet for a week and not drinking enough water I get urinary tract infections.
It seems like two different things here. Low mood due to having your period, and having your period during low mood. Am I right?
Reply 6
Original post by iL1L
It seems like two different things here. Low mood due to having your period, and having your period during low mood. Am I right?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest