The Student Room Group
Reply 1
bit of a vague question.
Fees vary, then how can we know what you're like with spending money?
Reply 2
PJ991
bit of a vague question.
Fees vary, then how can we know what you're like with spending money?

im quite good with my spending i like to save up and all but i really wanna go college in america like one in california does tht narrow it down a bit?
Home or internatioal student. Have a look at some of the colleges your interested in websites
Reply 4
brokenangel
Home or internatioal student. Have a look at some of the colleges your interested in websites

i have but i get really confused with these 'units' etc it completely baffles me, i wanna do my degree over here then go over there and do law post grad :s
Reply 5
well fees for the top unis will be ~$30,000.
Reply 6
The cost of attendance at Stanford and most of the UCs (e.g. Berkeley, UCLA) is roughly $50K a year (£31K).
Reply 7
It ranges between 30,000 and 40,000 dollars per year. That's excluding some of the living expenses, and considering how difficult it is to gain financial aid as international students, it's likely that you'll be paying full fees.

Compare that to 3000 pounds for a UK home student...
Reply 8
Keep in mind that along with the tuition fees if you're going to live in a city like San Francisco or Los Angeles, living costs there are high. Public transport is not great in LA FYI so keep in mind transportation costs.
It depends where you go.

I attend Stanford and it costs me about $40,000 in tuition and $15,000 in food and board.

Most Ivy and top schools will be about the same.

Latest

Trending

Trending