The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Dentalboy
I've basically got a few interviews coming up in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knew any good sites where they amalgamate and display all the latest dental news and views apart from the often wordy British Dental Journal?

thanks if anyone can help

no but u can tel me wot they ask u
Reply 2
Dentalboy
I've basically got a few interviews coming up in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knew any good sites where they amalgamate and display all the latest dental news and views apart from the often wordy British Dental Journal?

well....u can search on google .... whered u apply 2 btw?
Reply 3
King's, Manchester, QMW & Sheffield

Anyone out there know where i can look? :frown:
Reply 4
there's the gdc site (general dental council)...
Reply 5
I went to my dentists and borrowed a few recent BDJ's. Just type in google for recent articles on flouride (always a favourite at interview), and dental technology (implants etc), - they're just looking to see that you're taking an interest in the subject you'll be studying, you don't need to overdo the research!
Reply 6
Dentalboy

hey, where have u got interviews from?

Latest

Trending

Trending