The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Rail Station - Leeds Met Headingley Campus

Travelling by bus from the rail station, which bus(es) can I get to get to the headingley campus and roughly how long do they take?

I need to get there for 9 a.m.

Thank you

:smile:
Reply 1
it takes about 10-15 min on a bus depending on traffic. Roads are very busy at rush hour leading up to campus. I'll find out today what bus you need to get from train station to Headingley Campus.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by smc2010
it takes about 10-15 min on a bus depending on traffic. Roads are very busy at rush hour leading up to campus. I'll find out today what bus you need to get from train station to Headingley Campus.

Thanks, I was there today so it doesn't matter now haha. I got the 1 bus, if it helps anyone else, but there were many buses that you could've got.

:smile:
Reply 3
For future reference for anyone, you could also get the train to Headingley or Burley Park, it's about a 20 minute walk from the latter and should be about 5 from the former (never done that walk so not sure).

/late
Original post by mnolan
For future reference for anyone, you could also get the train to Headingley or Burley Park, it's about a 20 minute walk from the latter and should be about 5 from the former (never done that walk so not sure).

/late

its pretty much same distance from either and takes same amount of time
to me burley park seems most direct route... but thats only because i have done it more often
x
Reply 5
Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x
its pretty much same distance from either and takes same amount of time
to me burley park seems most direct route... but thats only because i have done it more often
x

Ah, I shan't bother trying to go from Headingley train station then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending