The Student Room Group

Leeds Trinity nightlife HELP

i put leeds trinity as my first choice to do television production. the uni seems okay and the course is perfect. however its literally in horsforth i feel like its so far away from everything. im looking for a good nightlife. anyone here go trinity? please be honest about whether the nightlife is good. i am looking at other courses in clearing for unis in cities. anyone do the same course at another uni, who has a good nightlife? please help thank you
Just get the train into Leeds with mates?
Screenshot_20230808_114114_uk.co.nationalrail.google-compressed.jpg.jpeg

They're every 15 mins

Journey time is 12 mins

Last train back today (a Tuesday) departs Leeds at 23:39.

No big deal, course content is the most important thing.
Original post by elletheresa
i put leeds trinity as my first choice to do television production. the uni seems okay and the course is perfect. however its literally in horsforth i feel like its so far away from everything. im looking for a good nightlife. anyone here go trinity? please be honest about whether the nightlife is good. i am looking at other courses in clearing for unis in cities. anyone do the same course at another uni, who has a good nightlife? please help thank you

I don't go out but the train journey to Leeds doesn't feel that bad. The LKC train takes 9 mins.
(edited 8 months ago)
Not going to the university but I live in Leeds, you can get a bus or train into the city centre & get a taxi back for like £20 & that’s if you stay out past midnight, if you come back before then, public transport will get you back as well
My cousin went to Leeds Trinity and loved it there. In the first year you live on campus. It is easy to make friends there. There aren't any clubs but there are a few pubs in Horsforth, it's quite a nice suburb. In terms of night life Leeds city centre is a bit dead nowadays, mot of the students go out in Headingley or around the uni. My cousin moved down to Headingley which is the main student area for her second and third years. There are regular buses to Horsforth from Leeds uni and Headingley, and if you have a car it's no more than 15 minutes.
Original post by Anonymous
My cousin went to Leeds Trinity and loved it there. In the first year you live on campus. It is easy to make friends there. There aren't any clubs but there are a few pubs in Horsforth, it's quite a nice suburb. In terms of night life Leeds city centre is a bit dead nowadays, mot of the students go out in Headingley or around the uni. My cousin moved down to Headingley which is the main student area for her second and third years. There are regular buses to Horsforth from Leeds uni and Headingley, and if you have a car it's no more than 15 minutes.

thank you sm i have heard headlingley mentioned before. just dont want to spend too much to go out you know? would rather not pay to go out if i can find an inner city cours. didnt realise the centres a bit dead. will check headingley out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending