The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2024

Heyy, I'm applying to do cardiac physiology at southampton, sgul, mdx, plymouth and leeds. Where did you apply?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jem1ma
Heyy, I'm applying to do cardiac physiology at southampton, sgul, mdx, plymouth and leeds. Where did you apply?

Hi there! I'm a current student at Plymouth so, although I don't take cardiac physiology, feel free to ask any questions about the university, city, campus, or student life and I'd be happy to answer any you might have!

Good luck with your application! 😀

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep
Hi there! I'm a current student at Plymouth so, although I don't take cardiac physiology, feel free to ask any questions about the university, city, campus, or student life and I'd be happy to answer any you might have!

Good luck with your application! 😀

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep

Are the interviews back to being face to face?
Original post by jem1ma
Are the interviews back to being face to face?

Hi there!

Unfortunately I'm not sure as I'm not involved with cardiac physiology but you can chat to some of our staff here from the school of health professions, or alternatively you can find out by emailing [email protected] ! 🙂

Either way, you should hear back soon from your application with the next stages.

Best of luck with your application!

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep 😀
Reply 4
I think you need to visit a heart and cardiac center for more details about your consent...
Reply 5
I’ve heard back from Middlesex and I have an interview but idk what I’m gonna say help 😭
Original post by Ashmol
I’ve heard back from Middlesex and I have an interview but idk what I’m gonna say help *

AHHHH CONGRATSSS!! Same I just heard back from Middlesex todayy… It’s actually getting so real now*do you have any idea when you’re going to book the date forr??
Reply 7
Heart physiology is one of medical services' most significant parts of clinical information. The cardiovascular framework continually adjusts to keep up with homeostasis in the body, explicitly to keep up with oxygen perfusion of tissues.
Reply 8
Original post by Heheheh234!
AHHHH CONGRATSSS!! Same I just heard back from Middlesex todayy… It’s actually getting so real now*do you have any idea when you’re going to book the date forr??

I booked mine for the 18th
Original post by Ashmol
I booked mine for the 18th

aha same
Reply 10
Original post by Heheheh234!
aha same

Omg ig we’ll see each other
Reply 11
Original post by jem1ma

Hii, I got an interview from Southampton. I also applied to Leeds, SGUL, Manchester met & Warwick for health & medical science. Best of luck
Reply 12
Original post by deliatsr
Hii, I got an interview from Southampton. I also applied to Leeds, SGUL, Manchester met & Warwick for health & medical science. Best of luck

have you heard back from leeds yet? i got my interview from southampton, sgul, and ncl (physiological science) but haven’t heard back from leeds. that’s my top choice too 😭
Reply 13
Original post by jem1ma

have you got any interviews from leeds yet?
Reply 14
Original post by Khadi1234
have you heard back from leeds yet? i got my interview from southampton, sgul, and ncl (physiological science) but haven’t heard back from leeds. that’s my top choice too 😭

No I haven't & they're my first choice too so it's so annoying!! But I'm thinking its because the university doesn't open till the 15th & I applied probably the week before they closed, also I recall them saying at the open day that they're not reviewing anything till after the 31st deadline 🥲. When did you apply?
Reply 15
No I haven't & they're my first choice too so it's so annoying!! But I'm thinking its because the university doesn't open till the 15th & I applied probably the week before they closed, also I recall them saying at the open day that they're not reviewing anything till after the 31st deadline 🥲. When did you apply?

maybe it’s a good sign neither of us have heard back then 😭. i was literally thinking they’ve already done their interviews, gave out offers etc. i applied to leeds, sgul and southampton for cardiac physiology. kings for medical physiology and newcastle for physiological science.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 16
maybe it’s a good sign neither of us have heard back then 😭. i was literally thinking they’ve already done their interviews, gave out offers etc. i applied to leeds, sgul and southampton for cardiac physiology. kings for medical physiology and newcastle for physiological science.

Yeahh hopefully, I haven't heard anyone say they've responded for our course so I doubt they've done all of that already lol. How long did sgul take to get back to you?
Reply 17
Yeahh hopefully, I haven't heard anyone say they've responded for our course so I doubt they've done all of that already lol. How long did sgul take to get back to you?

They got back to me Dec the 15th I’m sure. I handed in my application end of November.
Reply 18
They got back to me Dec the 15th I’m sure. I handed in my application end of November.

Hi my interview for Middlesex is on the 15th and I’ve been told that I have to do a numeracy test which is 30 minutes long did any of you get that? I feel like that’ll be my turning down point
Reply 19
Original post by Julliet_6
Hi my interview for Middlesex is on the 15th and I’ve been told that I have to do a numeracy test which is 30 minutes long did any of you get that? I feel like that’ll be my turning down point

For us they told us we didn’t have to do it

Quick Reply

Latest