The Student Room Group

gold iDEA badge in the 5 stage of chatbots

i am really confused on the 5th stage of the gold iDEA badge which asks me to
" You can check how many errors of each type remain by looking at the numbers next to the headings of “Semantics”, “Syntax” and “Logic”. "
please somebody help me, its due 2 days later.
hi, did you get an answer? im struggling on thlis q too
Reply 2
Also stuck on this!!!
it should look like:

Def answer_question( ):
question = aw_input(">")
answer = classify(question)
answerclass = answer["class_name"]
confidence = answer["confidence"]
if confidence < 70:
print "Sorry, I don't understand. I am an eco-chatbot, please can you ask me something to do with waste, food, energy, travel or fashion."
elif answerclass == "Waste":
print "Use glass jars. Use a bag for life. Bring your own cup. Compost your food waste. Use metal or bamboo straws. Avoid single-use food and drink containers."
elif answerclass == "Food":
print "Adopt a plant based diet. Buy unpackaged food where possible. Support local shops. Reduce the amount you waste. Buy organic produce. Check labels to make sure they meet credible standards."
elif answerclass == "Energy":
print "Set a goal to reduce consumption. Purchase energy A rated products. Turn technology off at the plug overnight. Use solar powered devices. Wash clothes at a low temperature. Use LED lights."
elif answerclass == "Water":
print "Shower instead of bathing. Drink from tap water instead of bottled water. Fix water leaks promptly. Only use the washing machine or dishwasher with a full load. Use a water can in the garden instead of a hose. Don’t waste water by leaving the tap on when you brush your teeth."
elif answerclass == "Travel":
print "Ride a bike for journeys you would normally drive. Live car free. Carpool with people you work with. Use an electric or hybrid powered vehicle. Use green buses and trams. If you need to purchase a car, make sure it has low emissions."
elif answerclass == "Fashion":
print "Shop less. Have a clothes swap party. Sell old clothes on eBay and Gumtree. Give old clothes to charity. Buy second-hand clothes. Fix tears with stitching or patch over holes."
Reply 4
Original post by random_guy123
it should look like:

Def answer_question( ):
question = aw_input(">")
if confidence < 70:
print "Sorry, I don't understand. I am an eco-chatbot, please can you ask me something to do with waste, food, energy, travel or fashion."
print "Use glass jars. Use a bag for life. Bring your own cup. Compost your food waste. Use metal or bamboo straws. Avoid single-use food and drink containers."
print "Adopt a plant based diet. Buy unpackaged food where possible. Support local shops. Reduce the amount you waste. Buy organic produce. Check labels to make sure they meet credible standards."
print "Set a goal to reduce consumption. Purchase energy A rated products. Turn technology off at the plug overnight. Use solar powered devices. Wash clothes at a low temperature. Use LED lights."
print "Shower instead of bathing. Drink from tap water instead of bottled water. Fix water leaks promptly. Only use the washing machine or dishwasher with a full load. Use a water can in the garden instead of a hose. Don’t waste water by leaving the tap on when you brush your teeth."
print "Ride a bike for journeys you would normally drive. Live car free. Carpool with people you work with. Use an electric or hybrid powered vehicle. Use green buses and trams. If you need to purchase a car, make sure it has low emissions."
print "Shop less. Have a clothes swap party. Sell old clothes on eBay and Gumtree. Give old clothes to charity. Buy second-hand clothes. Fix tears with stitching or patch over holes."

Thank you so so much!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
does it work for you cuz it is not working for me....
it should look like:

Def answer_question( ):
question = aw_input(">")
if confidence < 70:

thanks, extremely helpful
Reply 7
it should look like:

Def answer_question( ):
question = aw_input(">")
if confidence < 70:

thank you sooooo muchhhhhhh!!!!!!
Reply 8
it should look like:

Def answer_question( ):
question = aw_input(">")
if confidence < 70:

lifesaver <3 <3
Reply 9
it should look like:

Def answer_question( ):
question = aw_input(">")
if confidence < 70:

You are an amazing human for that one mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending