The Student Room Group

Idea Gold Award - Computer Vision

Guys, I'm stuck on this task on this badge of iDEA Gold Award. Can you guys help somehow?

Scroll to see replies

Here’s a photo of the task I’m stuck on
the photo you have sent it is side ways
Reply 3
I’m also stuck on it. If someone knows the answer could they please help
Original post by Godzilla122
the photo you have sent it is side ways

Omg, I am so sorry. I'll send it again
Original post by KellyPlayz355

Here it is. I hope I sent it the right way round and once again, I deeply apologise.
Reply 6
Guys, I'm stuck on this task on this badge of iDEA Gold Award. Can you guys help somehow?

I think im stuck on the same one as you, my rhs matrix doesnt seem to save any values i type in
Original post by TBM01
I think im stuck on the same one as you, my rhs matrix doesnt seem to save any values i type in

All of this matrix mathematical code problem is too complicated. I can't even figure out what to do in that task

What you have to do is enter 15 in the same tile as the highlighted 3 is (4 across, 3 down from the top left), and then click outside of the grid boxes (on the background) before clicking check.
(it wouldn't let me upload a screenshot)
Reply 9
Original post by dinozaur781
What you have to do is enter 15 inT the same tile as the highlighted 3 is (4 across, 3 down from the top left), and then click outside of the grid boxes (on the background) before clicking check.
(it wouldn't let me upload a screenshot)

omg thank you so much
Original post by TBM01
omg thank you so much

So let me get this straight. You add the number 15 in the highlighted centre of the highlighted 9x9 grid, right?
does anyone know the answer to the next part, about the kernel calculation? thanks

(First, select a filter from the dropdown menu. When you select a filter, the corresponding convolution kernel for that filter will appear.)
7 :smile:
7 :smile:
Original post by TBM01
omg thank you so much

No problem : )
Reply 15
Hi, just wondering, but what is Idea? What can I do with a Gold award/what are the benefits of it? would it be good on a uni personal statement?
Original post by mskr710
Hi, just wondering, but what is Idea? What can I do with a Gold award/what are the benefits of it? would it be good on a uni personal statement?

IDEA stands for Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award. The benefits of it are that you learn skills needed for the future and you can use the awards on your CV and you'll be recognised for them. It would be great on a uni personal statement. It's split up into 3 different awards:
Bronze: beginner stage. You learn employability skills and more.
Sliver intermediate stage. You continue to learn Employability skills and more but more advanced.
Gold: Advanced stage. You learn about AI and fake news.
Reply 17
okay thanks,

can i immediately do the gold award or do i have to start from the bronze award and work my way up?
you can go directly to gold but it's best if you work from bronze because certain info from the 3 awards can be included in other awards.
Reply 19

15 where 3 is placed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending