The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

DJCAD Applicants 2023

Hi, I’m applying for the art and design foundation and year two fine art. Wondering if anyone else has applied :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m applying for the art and design foundation and year two fine art. Wondering if anyone else has applied :smile:

I also applied for general foundation. i went to the open day and it’s my first choice, not heard back yet but fingers crossed. I love the idea of getting to try different things out before committing to one area :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Has anyone had any offers for Biomedical?
Reply 3
Has anyone applied for product design ?
Reply 4
Has anyone applied to djcad for product design , I have applied to start in 2023, has anyone heard anything back
I’ve applied for the general foundation and fine art it’s my first choice. It seems last year they started giving offers out for the art and design courses around this time so hopefully should hear this week.
(edited 1 year ago)
I just received an unconditional offer today for fine art. Nothing for the general foundation yet but I’m assuming that’s because I’ve got year two. Definitely taking the offer though.
received an offer for general foundation today!
I applied for product design as well but I've not heard back yet either, have you heard back from them yet?
Hello! I am current student here and I can help ease some stress and explain why some people are receiving offers now and some later is that DJCAD sends out your offers in waves. With Fine Art/General Foundation applications hearing from them first, then the later ones are ones with less applicants such as Art and Philosophy alongside product design. You should hear from them with offers between now and the end of April! I got mines on the 27th of April if anyone wants a rough estimate on Art and Philosophy offer dates.
Reply 10
I applied to Fine Art, have a conditional think it’s going to be my first choice though 🫶🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending