The Student Room Group

DJCAD applicants 2024

How is everybody doing?
I submitted my portfolio a week ago so now its just stressing, but this is my first choice uni
Reply 1
**Applying for general foundation, 5 years out of high school and I didnt do any portfolio prep with a tutor, so i am not very likely to get in, but it would be still nice
Reply 2
Original post by :)stress
How is everybody doing?
I submitted my portfolio a week ago so now its just stressing, but this is my first choice uni

Hi, I got an offer for General Foundation about 5 days ago and they took around 2-3 weeks to get back to me, so I wouldn't stress out too much about not recieving a response yet! Best of luck to you, I hope you'll get in :]
Reply 3
Original post by :)stress
How is everybody doing?
i'm stressing waiting for DJCAD to respond
Reply 4
Original post by brushd
same! still nothing, last years discussion and the years prior a lot of them got the offers/rejections close to the end of march so right about now, in the next week or so,
but if some students already got it, i assume all the ones that were not the best portfolios are being decided now, which is probably not a great way to think about it
hopefully we hear back soon i hate not knowing what i'll be doing next year
Original post by Hal1600
Hi, I got an offer for General Foundation about 5 days ago and they took around 2-3 weeks to get back to me, so I wouldn't stress out too much about not recieving a response yet! Best of luck to you, I hope you'll get in :]
thats so good! did they get back to you after the dundee deadline or before, I’m still waiting but if people r already getting replies, i’m screwed 😭

Quick Reply

Latest