The Student Room Group

__

__
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alsss676
How did you guys find the Senior Physics Challenge?I was told I didn’t need to revise for it but😭I don’t think I did as well as I had hoped but am not sure about grade boundaries, does anyone have any data for recent years.
For the last couple years it’s been around 18-20 for a gold which is pretty low . Also how bad was the paper as I’m sitting it next week??
how did you find the paper what did you get for that really diffciult forces question
Reply 3
Original post by Iamhim123
how did you find the paper what did you get for that really diffciult forces question
Wait which one
How did you guys find the Senior Physics Challenge?
I was told I didn’t need to revise for it but😭
I don’t think I did as well as I had hoped but am not sure about grade boundaries, does anyone have any data for recent years.
The paper was a lot longer than I expected, what did u do for that lion and giraffe question I was so confused
Reply 5
Original post by Sausageroll1
The paper was a lot longer than I expected, what did u do for that lion and giraffe question I was so confused
I had less time to finish the paper cause I came late so I think I skipped that one, what was it asking
I had less time to finish the paper cause I came late so I think I skipped that one, what was it asking
Can hardly remember I skimmed through it and didn’t do it, something abut how far he can see or heights or something. I’m trying to rewrite the paper from memory because I want to see what I got wrong or right ahaha
Reply 7
Can hardly remember I skimmed through it and didn’t do it, something abut how far he can see or heights or something. I’m trying to rewrite the paper from memory because I want to see what I got wrong or right ahaha
Same I literally don’t know how well I did since I was the only one to take it at my school too, could I message you so we can discuss it😭
Same I literally don’t know how well I did since I was the only one to take it at my school too, could I message you so we can discuss it😭
Yeah sure idk if this site will let u PM me though since my account is new
Reply 9
Yeah sure idk if this site will let u PM me though since my account is new
Idek how to pm I think I added something to your profile😭
Idek how to pm I think I added something to your profile😭
It’s not letting me reply 😭😭 probably thinks I’m dodgy or something
Reply 11
Do you have Twitter?
Reply 12
Also how did you do the question on the car
Also how did you do the question on the car
I started working out the difference in rotations then realised that’s not what I’m supposed to be doing and left it to work on something else 💀
Yeah I do, what’s your username I’ll message you
Reply 15
Yeah I do, what’s your username I’ll message you
It’s Alssss21
It’s Alssss21
Says u don’t exist lol
Reply 17
Says u don’t exist lol
😭😭r u sure you typed it in right, what’s yours