Law personal statements

Scroll down this page to find a collection of real personal statements written by students applying to study economics and related courses at university.

Plus, over on The Uni Guide, we've also got advice from universities on what they want to see in a law personal statement

Among the tips shared by admissions experts: back up everything with examples from your life; focus your statement on yourself, not your grades; show your interest outside the classroom; cover relevant work experience.

Law personal statement examples - top rated by students

We have lots of law personal statement examples that you can read through. To help you find the best ones, we asked students to vote for which they found the most useful. 

The following personal statements are those that were the most highly rated.

Law degree personal statement example (2z) Oxford, Warwick offers
Submitted by: Anonymous
"Law has been one of the most relevant, interesting and necessary areas of life throughout the ages- it has kept order, helped build civilisations..."

Law degree personal statement example (3k) applicant advice
Submitted by: Anonymous
"Law as an academic discipline offers the ability to answer some of the biggest questions facing society today. Moreover, the law..."

Law degree personal statement example (3b) Cambridge, Nottingham offers
Submitted by: Anonymous
"The diverse and multifaceted nature of the law, as well as the fact that it has an impact on so many different aspects of society is..."

Law degree personal statement example (1x)        
Submitted by : Anonymous
"Without the law, society will cease to exist as we know it. It is of vital importance, and protects individuals from the major power of..."

Law degree personal statement example (2a)        
Submitted by: Anonymous
"My interest in law stems from the knowledge that it affects every aspect of our lives, despite our often being oblivious to it..."

Law personal statement example        
Submitted by: Anonymous
"I first realised I wished to study law whilst reading a newspaper, when it suddenly occurred to me that every article..."

Law degree personal statement example (1o) international applicant
Submitted by: Anonymous        
"I am a person keen on challenges. Law will provide me with the kind of constant challenge I have always craved, while..."

Law degree personal statement example (2j)        
Submitted by: Anonymous
"My love of law stemmed from a dislike of geography and severe stage fright. Unaware of the life-changing decision..."

Submitted by: Anonymous
"The diverse and multifaceted nature of the law, as well as the fact that it has an impact on so many different aspects of society..."

Law degree personal statement example (1n) work experience        
Submitted by: Anonymous
"While the law may be too ungainly and inefficient a vehicle to directly change the world, it offers a unique opportunity..."

Full list of law personal statement examples

A
B
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
M
N
O
Q
R
S
T
U
V
X
Y
Z
L

More help with your personal statement

Personal statement examples

You can find personal statement examples for other courses by using this subject list, or by returning to our personal statements by subject page.

Other useful links