Psychology personal statements

psychology students

Scroll down this page to find a collection of real personal statements written by students applying to study economics and related courses at university.

Plus, over on The Uni Guide, we've also got advice from universities on what they want to see in a psychology personal statement

Among the tips shared by admissions experts: really research the course; be sure to understand what psychology actually covers; show the range of your interest; cover relevant work experience.

Examples of real psychology personal statements

These psychology personal statements are written by real students. Among them you will find personal statements that have formed part of successful applications to universities such as Royal Holloway, Aberystwyth and Aberdeen.

Bear in mind, these personal statements are presented in exactly the way they were originally submitted to Ucas. Don't expect them all to be perfect! But by reading through a few of these samples, you'll be able to get some ideas and inspiration for your own personal statement. 

A
B
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
P

More help with your personal statement

Personal statement examples

You can find personal statement examples for other courses by using this subject list, or by returning to our personal statements by subject page.

Other useful links