The Student Room Group
Anonymous
I would like to know what happens on the first night between a muslim couple? Do they have sex? I think they call it sohag raat right?? Do they also have sex on their anniversary?
Please I need to know the tradition I am muslim myself and soon to get married i think. thanks

Because of the fact that Islam teaches no sex before marriage, muslims usually take it upon themselves to have sex on the first night. In no way is it a must or advised, it is rather a new form of culture in almost all muslims. Anyways i see were you are coming from as i married last year, it was the most amazing thing, but on the first night my husband wanted to have sex but i refused purely because i was just so sick of all muslims making out that this had to be the case you know ! (I think its because you go your whole adolescent and adult life as a virgin that when your finally married you kinda just want to experience it, make sense?) But anyway he was fine about it and we were very romantic like bathed together and you know ... :P But didn't have sex until day 4 of our marriage. I told him to go out shopping and bought loads of stuff before like lights petals and put them all over the bed bedroom , and halway. When he came in he was so surprised but i was a real cock teaser lead him on undressed danced and everything but eventually we both lost our virginity and it was the most beautiful thing in the world!!! We both had orgasms as well which is usually unlikely on the first time aswell it was bloody amazing !

Uhmmm, why im telling you this , im not sure lol i think what im trying to hint is that you dont have to have sex on the first night of your marriage, its entirely up to you when its just that most couples do.

Latest

Trending

Trending