The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1) because Chris Brown's fans are thick, and usually not even legal for sex anyway.
2) because HE IZ FAMOUZ

But mostly 1.
To be fair to Chris Brown he has had a lot of hits!

He still creates enjoyable music and so people will still like him. Michael Jackson had some serious accusation thrown at him, but because his music was so inspirational and moving people were willing to overlook these bad things as he had helped them out with his songs.

Chris Brown isn't as good as Michael Jackson in my opinion but maybe he is to teenage girls who appreciate lyrics like... "Opps, I said on my dick. I didn't want to about my dick, but now we are why don't you all say "hi" to it. I'm done."
Reply 22
Original post by deadpinkfluffycat
Right. Yeah. The ones who say that it's because "he's sexy" or "such a bad boy" are perfectly fine, but I get negged.
Honestly, I didn't mean it that way. I don't support it under normal circumstances, but you can't help but wonder if Rihanna didn't provoke him. It was a stupid thing to do under the circumstances, the idiot.
Also, as I said, I prefer Chris Brown to Rihanna, but that doesn't mean I actually like Chris Brown. I just mean that Rihanna's a slutty, useless waste of space who can't even write her own songs. Also, she looks like a man.

By the way, I'm not very good with emphathising when not actually faced with the victim at the time. I do pity Rihanna and honestly believe something should be done about the violence.

See. I have a problem with Rihanna. I believe she should be hit. I imagined myself or another girl hitting her.
It just so happens that Chris Brown hit her. I kind of thanked him for doing so for me on this page, simply because I wanted to. But I hate the fact that he beat her up just because he could.
Let me get this straight. I don't condone abuse. My disgust for Rihanna is really a separate issue from Chris Brown hitting her.
My problem was trying to explain both of this in the same post. It really doesn't get across very well.

What could she have possibly done that deserved such extreme measures?
You say she might have provoked him, the only reasonable provocations that would invoke that would be 1) he doing exactly the same thing to him first (pretty clear this did not happen) or 2) Her saying 'I want you to beat the **** out of me please, it really turns me on' again, pretty sure this didn't happen...
I find Rhianna pretty revolting, especially after the song S and M, but no-one deserves that. Not even Miley Cyrus would deserve that...
Reply 23
He's cute and I love his music.
Reply 24
Right. Yeah. The ones who say that it's because "he's sexy" or "such a bad boy" are perfectly fine, but I get negged.
Honestly, I didn't mean it that way. I don't support it under normal circumstances, but you can't help but wonder if Rihanna didn't provoke him. It was a stupid thing to do under the circumstances, the idiot.
Also, as I said, I prefer Chris Brown to Rihanna, but that doesn't mean I actually like Chris Brown. I just mean that Rihanna's a slutty, useless waste of space who can't even write her own songs. Also, she looks like a man.

By the way, I'm not very good with emphathising when not actually faced with the victim at the time. I do pity Rihanna and honestly believe something should be done about the violence.

See. I have a problem with Rihanna. I believe she should be hit. I imagined myself or another girl hitting her.
It just so happens that Chris Brown hit her. I kind of thanked him for doing so for me on this page, simply because I wanted to. But I hate the fact that he beat her up just because he could.
Let me get this straight. I don't condone abuse. My disgust for Rihanna is really a separate issue from Chris Brown hitting her.
My problem was trying to explain both of this in the same post. It really doesn't get across very well.

Original post by redferry
You say she might have provoked him, the only reasonable provocations that would invoke that would be 1) he doing exactly the same thing to him first (pretty clear this did not happen) or 2) Her saying 'I want you to beat the **** out of me please, it really turns me on' again, pretty sure this didn't happen...
I find Rhianna pretty revolting, especially after the song S and M, but no-one deserves that. Not even Miley Cyrus would deserve that...

She didn't provoke him.

"Court documents released Thursday revealed details about the case against Chris Brown, including a police statement that the incident began when Rihanna (real name: Robyn Rihanna Fenty) found a text message on Brown's cell phone from "a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1606481/chris-brown-police-report-provides-details-altercation.jhtml

That's where it all started,can you blame her? Nothing he wouldn't deserve.

I think your just someone that is jealous of her.
(edited 12 years ago)

I really can't say, and I really don't remember what I was thinking at the time. But honestly we don't know what usually goes on behind closed doors, and I'm sure Chris Brown must have shown abusive signs before that happened. She really should have acted on them. Anyway, the only thing I can't not comment on right now is how she went and did the fake-call thing. It was very, very stupid. There is a possibility that he could have cooled down by the time they got "home", but no, she had to try and make him even angrier. I'm not even going to accept that she was just trying to scare him, because that does not a scare tactic make. Step into her shoes for a moment and think. If you'd wanted to scare him, you wouldn't have done that, and the only possible factor was in attempt to make him angrier.
I'm not saying it was her fault. Chris Brown's still in the wrong. But she could have handled things better and avoided it.
Reply 26
Alot of men are violent, but this isnt a usual thing with CB,
Also if Rihanna has forgiven him then who are we to judge him.
We love his music and so we love him
Reply 27
I really can't say, and I really don't remember what I was thinking at the time. But honestly we don't know what usually goes on behind closed doors, and I'm sure Chris Brown must have shown abusive signs before that happened. She really should have acted on them. Anyway, the only thing I can't not comment on right now is how she went and did the fake-call thing. It was very, very stupid. There is a possibility that he could have cooled down by the time they got "home", but no, she had to try and make him even angrier. I'm not even going to accept that she was just trying to scare him, because that does not a scare tactic make. Step into her shoes for a moment and think. If you'd wanted to scare him, you wouldn't have done that, and the only possible factor was in attempt to make him angrier.
I'm not saying it was her fault. Chris Brown's still in the wrong. But she could have handled things better and avoided it.

Chris Brown's still in the wrong. But she could have handled things better and avoided it

that's gotta be one of the most idiotic things i've ever heard and it sounds like your trying to justify what Chris Brown did.
Reply 29

You have obviously never so much as encountered an abusive relationship with that level of naivety. It is not a case of just walking away, these things are hard to break out of.

Oh and I'm sure you would be thinking really clearly and rationally after you'd had the seven shades kicked out of you.
She didn't deserve it, but tbh there is two sides to EVERY story. Everyone makes mistake, he is trying to change...every step he takes is in the spotlight and therefore judged all the time. He may not have done his prison time as everyone wants, but I think he has suffered, with all the hate he receives, which is still continuing.

And I wouldn't believe everything you read about music artists....
Reply 31
You have obviously never so much as encountered an abusive relationship with that level of naivety. It is not a case of just walking away, these things are hard to break out of.

Oh and I'm sure you would be thinking really clearly and rationally after you'd had the seven shades kicked out of you.

Come on, you can't pretend like she didn't deserve atleast a few slaps.... I've met girls like her; they love provoking people, it's in their nature.
Reply 32
Original post by Lamps08
Come on, you can't pretend like she didn't deserve atleast a few slaps.... I've met girls like her; they love provoking people, it's in their nature.

Know her personally do you?

Thought not, so how can you possibly presume you have met 'girls like her'?
Reply 33
Know her personally do you?

Thought not, so how can you possibly presume you have met 'girls like her'?

She's just very provocative, which is plain to see. She should learn to pipe down a bit, that's all :redface:
Reply 34
Original post by Lamps08
She's just very provocative, which is plain to see. She should learn to pipe down a bit, that's all :redface:

She gets money to be provocative in the public eye. Doesn't mean that's what she is like in person
Reply 35
I had no idea the beating was that bad, absolute scumbag
To be honest, why wouldn't he still have a huge fanbase after Rihanna herself keeps defending him via twitter? The way she's handled it all has been pretty disgusting, in my opinion, and it's no wonder that Chris Brown's tween fans are disregarding everything he's done because she has set such a terrible example.

Case in point being the two of them recently collaborating with each other and remixing each other's songs:

The remix of 'Birthday Cake' alone is pretty baffling because how can someone who has been through what she has allow Chris Brown to say "Girl, I wanna **** you right now. It's been a long time, I've been missing your body" :lolwut:
Reply 37
She gets money to be provocative in the public eye. Doesn't mean that's what she is like in person

I just think she's a slut:colondollar:
Original post by Besakt
What?

I know i was thinking that as well
Reply 39
Original post by Lamps08
I just think she's a slut:colondollar:

For all you know she could be very modest in private. You have no idea if she sleeps around or not.

Also why would being a slut mean she deserves to have the **** beaten out of her?

Latest