The Student Room Group

Why do so many girls still like Chris Brown?

He beat Rihanna to a bloody pulp. Smashed her face with his fists, he's a disgusting low life that should be in prison.

Below is the leaked police report:

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

“Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.’s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

“Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, ‘I’m going to beat the sh– out of you when we get home! You wait and see!’

The detective said “Robyn F.” then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

“Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, ‘I’m on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.’ After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, ‘You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you!’

“Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

“Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

“Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

“Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

“Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

“Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.’s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

“She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown’s body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

“Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.’s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1606481/chris-brown-police-report-provides-details-altercation.jhtml

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessica_94
but hes hot

I don't see it.
Original post by GloriaPenguin
Come on... he's kinda cute.

Original post by Jessica_94
hes a ****, but hes hot

so your saying, u would still date him, even if it was a abusive realtionship?
Original post by hasan4life
so your saying, u would still date him, even if it was a abusive realtionship?

Ofcourse they would.Girls are stupid,more girls find him sexier now.
Original post by nevertoomuch
Ofcourse they would.Girls are stupid,more girls find him sexier now.

Thanks for assuming that all women are the same: we're not, you know. Domestic violence will NEVER be sexy.
Two reasons...

Girls who listen to a particular genre of music generally come across as not being the brightest- so I guess yes, they are stupid

He's supposedly physically attractive.
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't know what to say. Personally, I don't find Chris Brown hot whereas other do. I don't see the bright side to him tbh:/
Reply 7
He should be in prison, but then again money talks.

The media pushes these talentless, morally bankrupt "rappers" and "R'n'B singers" in our faces non-stop, so I don't blame girls who find him attractive. They've been conditioned to do so.
Well I'm not attracted to hiphop type guys anyway (in fact I find that whole way of dressing/behaving/speaking deeply unattractive) but coupled with the fact that he beat up Rihanna in such a hideous way I'm really hard pressed to see how anyone could in anyway find him even the tiniest bit attractive.

The only explanation I can giveis that maybe people have short memories, or that the people who fancy him are very young teenage girls who were still kids when he beat up Rihanna and weren't aware of it at the time.

Or maybe they're people who love his music so much they're willing to forgive him.
Original post by runtoyou
He beat Rihanna to a bloody pulp. Smashed her face with his fists, he's a disgusting low life that should be in prison.

Below is the leaked police report:

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

“Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.’s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

“Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, ‘I’m going to beat the sh– out of you when we get home! You wait and see!’

The detective said “Robyn F.” then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

“Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, ‘I’m on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.’ After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, ‘You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you!’

“Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

“Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

“Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

“Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

“Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

“Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.’s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

“She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown’s body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

“Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.’s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1606481/chris-brown-police-report-provides-details-altercation.jhtml

Because I don't like Rihanna.
So I salute him for what he did.
Really, she's sort of asking for it anyway, with her public actions.

Oh right, your question was why people (still) liked him. I don't. I just prefer him to Rihanna.
Also, the police report just confirms that she's stupid.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by deadpinkfluffycat

You, need to get your head looked at.

Either that or you are a troll, there's no way that domestic violence is ever acceptable, no matter how much dislike the person who's been on the recieving end of it.

I'm not much of a Rihanna fan myself, but beating up your girlfriend, is never, never acceptable under any circumstance and you should be ashamed of yourself for what you've just said. Imagine if it was someone you knew who'd been repeatedly punched, had her head smashed into a car window and been strangled nearly to unconsciousness by her boyfriend?
Reply 11
Original post by babygirl110
Girls who listen to a particular genre of music generally come across as not being the brightest- so I guess yes, the are stupid

What?
Original post by babygirl110
Two reasons...

Girls who listen to a particular genre of music generally come across as not being the brightest- so I guess yes, the are stupid

He's supposedly physically attracted.

What? How can you base someone's intelligence by the 'genre' of music they listen too? Where is the logic in that?
I listen to every genre of music but my favorites are rap and R&B how does that make make me less intelligent just because i don't bang out One Direction every day? :colonhash:
Original post by deadpinkfluffycat

Oh right, your question was why people (still) liked him. I don't. I just prefer him to Rihanna.
Also, the police report just confirms that she's stupid.

I hope you're a troll!

I'm not the biggest fan of Rihanna, but there is no way she deserved it! It's no wonder people suffer domestic abuse in silence when people have views like that. I fail to see how any of that was her fault.
Original post by Besakt
What?

I promise i did'nt read your post first and ended up posting the exsact same thing- whoops :colondollar:
woman beater or no woman beater, he is still very ugly looking man ;_;
Irrespective of his physical attractiveness (which in itself is quite debatable), I don't understand how anyone could forgive him after behaving so reprehensibly. Reading through that police report was really distressing, how could someone do that to another person they allegedly love?
Women can be so stupid sometimes. How can anyone still find someone like this attractive.
He probably beats women because he's too scared to fight a man. Puss!

What an absolute disgrace to his gender.
(edited 12 years ago)
i never got it to be honest. i absolutely hate him especially after he beat up rihanna and maybe its just me but it seems like he's always sooo angry. i dont get the physical attractiveness either. i think he has a nice smile though but he whenever i see him all i think is "****hole"
Original post by Historophilia
You, need to get your head looked at.

Either that or you are a troll, there's no way that domestic violence is ever acceptable, no matter how much dislike the person who's been on the recieving end of it.

I'm not much of a Rihanna fan myself, but beating up your girlfriend, is never, never acceptable under any circumstance and you should be ashamed of yourself for what you've just said. Imagine if it was someone you knew who'd been repeatedly punched, had her head smashed into a car window and been strangled nearly to unconsciousness by her boyfriend?

Original post by MissLightyear
I hope you're a troll!

I'm not the biggest fan of Rihanna, but there is no way she deserved it! It's no wonder people suffer domestic abuse in silence when people have views like that. I fail to see how any of that was her fault.

Right. Yeah. The ones who say that it's because "he's sexy" or "such a bad boy" are perfectly fine, but I get negged.
Honestly, I didn't mean it that way. I don't support it under normal circumstances, but you can't help but wonder if Rihanna didn't provoke him. It was a stupid thing to do under the circumstances, the idiot.
Also, as I said, I prefer Chris Brown to Rihanna, but that doesn't mean I actually like Chris Brown. I just mean that Rihanna's a slutty, useless waste of space who can't even write her own songs. Also, she looks like a man.

By the way, I'm not very good with emphathising when not actually faced with the victim at the time. I do pity Rihanna and honestly believe something should be done about the violence.

See. I have a problem with Rihanna. I believe she should be hit. I imagined myself or another girl hitting her.
It just so happens that Chris Brown hit her. I kind of thanked him for doing so for me on this page, simply because I wanted to. But I hate the fact that he beat her up just because he could.
Let me get this straight. I don't condone abuse. My disgust for Rihanna is really a separate issue from Chris Brown hitting her.
My problem was trying to explain both of this in the same post. It really doesn't get across very well.
(edited 12 years ago)