The Student Room Group

PwC Assurance 2014 - London

Just wonder if anyone else is starting in Assurance or one of the split schemes in the London office in September?
Original post by stargirl_
Just wonder if anyone else is starting in Assurance or one of the split schemes in the London office in September?

Have you joined the Facebook application? It lets you filter out all the joiners to your business line, office etc and groups have been created for most offices and schemes.
Reply 2
Original post by Elasticity
Have you joined the Facebook application? It lets you filter out all the joiners to your business line, office etc and groups have been created for most offices and schemes.

No! Do you have a link?
No! Do you have a link?

I got an email about it. The application is called Embark.The link they sent is here: http://www.pwcukembark.com/permissions.aspx but they also sent me an activation code and if you do not have one I doubt you can make an account. You're already working at PwC right? Which is maybe why they didn't email you if you're not part of the general graduate recruitment process.

Try emailing the student recruitment team to let them know you wish to have access to the embark facebook application to meet others joining the London office in September.
(edited 9 years ago)

I'm starting in G&PS, but haven't been sent anything about the facebook app either (though I have access to the normal embark site). Seems odd that some have it and others don't!
Original post by catherine2772
I'm starting in G&PS, but haven't been sent anything about the facebook app either (though I have access to the normal embark site). Seems odd that some have it and others don't!

G&PS?

Gov & Public Sector?
Original post by Classical Liberal
G&PS?

Gov & Public Sector?

Yup!
Reply 7
Original post by catherine2772

Hi there!
I am also joining 2014 grad scheme in September in London office.
Just wanna ask to check, have you received any emails recently from PwC apart from the start date confirmation email sent in June?
I was told that in general we should receive an email from PwC regarding the first day instruction such as, where to go etc...
I spoke to HC direct and they told me the email will be sent latest by 1 week before the start date...which does not sound quite right...
BTW I also didnt get the facebook link...
From September experience last year, we never ever got an Embark link despite telling us multiple times there would be one. But we did get our day 1 joining instructions 31st July to start 2nd September, though HC Direct are late with these things really so I would try not to get too worried, you will get them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending