The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Lord Roem
You tell me!

:dontknow:

I really must confess that I don't know! Perhaps I've just been lucky.

:o:

haha, they must want you to come to LSE A LOT!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
sad core
i think i need 45 min to walk from BW to LSE.

I walked to BW from the school, not knowing where I was going and made it in under 35 minutes, and I walked along the slower path (that on the opposite side of the thames) so I think it could be done in under 30 mins easily.
zoomzoomzoom
haha, they must want you to come to LSE A LOT!

What, little old me? I highly doubt that!

I'm still half expecting this to be some very elaborate plan by Harry Hill or some other trickster for a Channel 4 comedy show.

I'll turn up on the 27th September, bright-eyed and bushy tailed, only to be met by TV cameras and an sarky young interviewer who will then frogmarch me to a Film Studies Course at the University of Slough.

:woo:

Or perhaps I'm just paranoid?

:yep:
Reply 643
Has anyone had their information about the visit day yet?
__Katy
Has anyone had their information about the visit day yet?

Nope! They said they would let us know 4 weeks before right?
iforgiveuforbeinganemo
I walked to BW from the school, not knowing where I was going and made it in under 35 minutes, and I walked along the slower path (that on the opposite side of the thames) so I think it could be done in under 30 mins easily.

It seems that you have pay a visit to LSE and BW. Nice dude.

Anyone who wants BW single room swapping for single room in any catered halls? Please PM Me.......
Reply 646
Anyone who wants Sidney Webb House single room swapping for a room in Lilian Knowles or any other self-catered hall, please PM me.
vatel
Anyone who wants Sidney Webb House single room swapping for a room in Lilian Knowles or any other self-catered hall, please PM me.

is sidney webb a catered hall?
i think we should open a facebook LSE accommodation group specially for room swapping....
I have a single in Roseberry Myddelton Wing. I know this is a long shot but anyone want to trade it for HH or Northumberland (both single) please PM if interested
Reply 649
Got a single room at Bankside.
Reply 650
sad core
i think we should open a facebook LSE accommodation group specially for room swapping....

No, it is a self-catered hall.
Anyone who wants BW single room swapping for single room in any catered halls? Please PM Me.......
sad core

Im definately with you there have you made one? : )
also i rang lse the other day and they said that when we start, a special swapping website will be set up, hopefully we will have found a willing swapper by then though!!!
fizzandcop
Im definately with you there have you made one? : )
also i rang lse the other day and they said that when we start, a special swapping website will be set up, hopefully we will have found a willing swapper by then though!!!

assuming LSE will be having a swapping website.... that is for firm decision of swapping. I don't think they provide a forum to discuss about hesitance of swapping. I think facebook group for swapping is still needed.

i am not creating one as i think there is a existing group for room swapping i guess. Not sure about it. No point creating so many groups if there is any existing group about this.
Okay people PLEASE LISTEN UP!
I have a single at High Holborn and am willing to swap for a single at Bankside.
Anyone interested?
Please let me know ASAP :smile:
anyone else have a high holborn offer?
Reply 656
WANTED! - High Holborn
anyone else have a high holborn offer?

Sorry, I don't have one, but your user name made me laugh :p:
Reply 657
__Katy

:ditto:

And I thought my idea of putting it in my signature was bad.
__Katy

:yep:
Reply 659
I'm so happy I've got Carr-Saunders, anyone else going there?

Latest

Trending

Trending