The Student Room Group

What was your first mobile phone? Did you like it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40

I've only had one other phone after this.
We still have the Philips C12 / Savvy somewhere.

Mine was this
Reply 42

I loved it. :biggrin:
Reply 43

For my 11th birthday.
My first mobile was the Nokia 3330 and I loved it! Had snake on it, could make your own ringtones etc. I had a nice forever friends cover for it too :smile: It was passed down from my mum's boss, but it did the job and I agree with some of the above posts, I reckon the battery lasts longer than the average phone nowadays. So many memories attached with different phones.
Original post by Nirgilis
Mine was a Siemens a55. Loved it :moon:

Had this one too. Loved it. Had that awesome blocks/crates game. :awesome:
Reply 46
Sony Ericsson K100i. This is the only photo I can find online:

Didn't have this phone until I was 16. It took my first ever date with my first ever girlfriend to persuade my mum to allow me to get one :frown:

Original post by Sky_Dream

I was jealous of everyone else who could set their phone to vibrate as this phone didn't have that feature.

:sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 47
Simens a55 in Blue back in '04 for christmas

Loved the moving boxes game! Awesome phone... I kinda miss it!

I had this little baby

A Motorola C139. I thought it was great, but considering it was my first phone I had nothing to compare it to. Snakes on this was a blast and not to mention the ringtone maker, had great fun with that.

I tried to get hold of a Nokia but I couldn't get hold of one for some reason (Completely sold out maybe?), so unfortunately I had to settle for the Siemens C25 with the famous theme tune.

Original post by Nirgilis
Mine was a Siemens a55. Loved it :moon:

This was my first phone too. On orange, so I got the red case. One of my friends was on a different network and he had a blue case, so we swapped over the backs so we ended up with multicoloured phones. <3

Original post by Odd Future

This, back in year 7. It had lights on the sides that lit up in time with ringtones :smile: Oh and you could make your own covers for it... I miss that phone, why are all phones so serious nowadays :/ forgot to mention it's the Nokia 3220

This was my second phone. I used to use the voice recorder to put songs on it from Guitar Hero. :laugh:

Ah, the case. And the funky lights. I loved that phone. Like a disco in your pocket, it would light up, play music and vibrate all in perfect timing. Why won't my Nokia C3 do that? :sad:

Mine was this colour though:

AND OMG THEY DID IT IN RED!

I want that phone back. :cry:
(edited 12 years ago)
This one:

I was about 11 or 12 when I got this one, and I had to share it with my sister :tongue: The good old days!
Showing my age here..

I was completely made up with it!
Reply 53

Trium Galaxy.
Reply 54

This was my first phone and my very first contract! It took me about three months to convince my mum that I even needed a phone and a further 3 to convince her to put me on a contract!
even with my iPhone, I don't feel the love that I had for this phone!
Reply 55
Trium Galaxy.
Reply 56

I bought a bright red cover for it because I thought it'd be more exciting. I was that cool :cool:
Reply 57

That was my first phone :P
Reply 58

This phone had every possible feature you could get back in 2003 and it was only £40.

:biggrin:
I can't remember the make but it was a pink flip phone I got when I was 12/13 and I thought I was cool. I found it last year and it is a pretty crappy phone. I think I sold it at a boot sale for about 30p.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending