The Student Room Group

Newcastle Medical School 2012 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
if they've definitely made decisions.. are we allowed to call up and find out??
Reply 1501
Just got an offer!

Good luck to all on your applications :smile:
Original post by Nick526
Just got an offer!

By "just" you mean you just received the email, or you just opened the email?
Reply 1503
Original post by Nick526
Just got an offer!

congratulations!

at what time did you receive your email from UCAS?
yes got an offer today. so relieved.

good luck to everyone still waiting :biggrin:
Is it that time for a facebook group? :awesome:
Original post by Joseppea
Well done! :woo:

Was just looking you up as I was going to ask how your application was going... :ninja:

Thankies :biggrin:

Haha, I'm glad you looked me up then as before then it wouldnt have been the greatest story :tongue:

Are you thinking about firming Kings? :smile:
Reply 1507
i just got an offer! I'm soo happy!

To everyone who didnt hear from newcastle yet, dont lose hope! I got 3 rejections and than I got an offer from my 1st choice!!
Got my offer today too whilst i was at work. So happy. Just wondering if any other re-applicants have offers too and if theirs was conditional or unconditional. Mine was conditional and i was just wondering on whether it's just me. I presume it's because they haven't seen my certificates yet but just checking.
Reply 1509
Original post by spoinkytheduck
Is it that time for a facebook group? :awesome:

I'd join if there were one :biggrin:
Original post by loz876
I'd join if there were one :biggrin:

If there isnt one already I'll have a go at making one (although I've never made one before :tongue: )

EDIT: Hhhmmm.. seems I cant make a group unless I have friends to add to it.. anyone know how to get around this?? :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Got an offer :smile: bit of an anti-climax though, seeing as though I'm a graduate, and can't afford the standard 5-year course haha! Waiting to hear from the 4-year graduate-entry course at Newcastle though; anyone else in the same position?
Reply 1512
For those of you asking about when interviews finish

my friend had to phone up to have his interview rearranged because he was ill, and they rescheduled for the 7th March, and they said that it was the last day of interviews
Reply 1513
really want an offer...

i'll just wait here newcastle, take your time
:bebored:
Original post by alt31
really want an offer...

i'll just wait here newcastle, take your time
:bebored:

last year my brother got his offer almost 2 weeks after the first Newcastle offers came out so don't give up hope. he's at Newcastle now and loves it. good luck
Reply 1515
OH MY GOSH OFFER!!! Looks like I'm off to Newcastle in September then! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1516
Original post by spoinkytheduck
If there isnt one already I'll have a go at making one (although I've never made one before :tongue: )

EDIT: Hhhmmm.. seems I cant make a group unless I have friends to add to it.. anyone know how to get around this?? :s-smilie:

hmmm I don't know :confused: I've never tried to make a group before, sorry!
Reply 1517
Original post by alcimedes
last year my brother got his offer almost 2 weeks after the first Newcastle offers came out so don't give up hope. he's at Newcastle now and loves it. good luck

Thank you! This is exactly what we need to hear right now - I was getting worried that so many people are getting offers how could they possibly have enough for another day!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Steerforth
not really sure why you are nervous considering you already have two medicine offers...

You're right, I certainly don't mean to come across as ungrateful - I apologise if I did. I feel over the moon I have the chance to study medicine, anywhere... but Newcastle always held a special place in my heart!

and a huge congrats to all those getting their offers!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1519
Original post by Marky
OH MY GOSH OFFER!!! Looks like I'm off to Newcastle in September then! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats!! :smile: what time did your email come through?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending