The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by giraffegiraffe
I was planning on retaking c3 too but they dont allow A2 module resits at all, and one module resit per AS subject, so I dont think we can. I thought it was quite odd but have just rang edinburgh who im still waiting to hear back from and they dont allow A2 module resits within the 2 years either :|

Just gotta pray that everything goes well on Thursday then i suppose :s-smilie:
Reply 961
Has anyone heard back post interview in March yet? Or does anyone know when they're gonna start making decisions?
Reply 962
Original post by modini
Has anyone heard back post interview in March yet? Or does anyone know when they're gonna start making decisions?

I thought they said at the end of March, but I´m not sure..
Reply 963
Original post by Fuero
I thought they said at the end of March, but I´m not sure..

*Reads letter received 1 million years ago*

"Blah blah blah... the majority will be made by 31st March 2012".

Doesn't really tell us much, does it? :/

We'll just have to be patient I guess.
Reply 964
Original post by modini
*Reads letter received 1 million years ago*

"Blah blah blah... the majority will be made by 31st March 2012".

Doesn't really tell us much, does it? :/

We'll just have to be patient I guess.

Means that some decisions will be made in April as well :s-smilie:
Reply 965
Original post by Fuero
Means that some decisions will be made in April as well :s-smilie:

Yeh looks like some will be. I even asked them after my interview and they said not till March/April most probably.
Reply 966
Yep, I just heard back from my interview on the 22nd.
They told me when I was there that they would only start sending them out once they had finished all interviews and made all their decisions, so presumably they're handing decisions out around now.
Original post by chillier
Yep, I just heard back from my interview on the 22nd.
They told me when I was there that they would only start sending them out once they had finished all interviews and made all their decisions, so presumably they're handing decisions out around now.

is that 22nd Feb? and was it an offer? (i hope it was!) :smile:
Reply 968
Yes and yes!
Original post by chillier
Yes and yes!

well done!! i got an offer today as well!! :biggrin: so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had my interview 9th february
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 970
Had an interview today :smile: anyone else from today's lot on here?
Original post by Sach2K10
Had an interview today :smile: anyone else from today's lot on here?

Yes I was there. Soo annoyed that I have to get my A2 module results tomorrow.
Reply 972
Original post by modini

I had an interview on the 6th of March and today (bout 2ish) I got a rejection on UCAS. Anyone else got a post-interview rejection?
Reply 973
Original post by OCobb
I had an interview on the 6th of March and today (bout 2ish) I got a rejection on UCAS. Anyone else got a post-interview rejection?

I'm sorry about the rejection :frown: Hope the other unis give you offers! :smile: I had my interview in March as well but I haven't heard back yet... getting a bit freaked out not going to lie. How do you think you did on yours? Were you surprised that you got a rejection?
Crossing my fingers good news will come soon! :redface:
Original post by OCobb

Sorry to hear that; I had a post-interview rejection yesterday too :frown: Do you (or anybody else) know the email address to ask for feedback? Though I know Nottingham's feedback is notoriously generic :/
Reply 975
Original post by br2pi5
I'm sorry about the rejection :frown: Hope the other unis give you offers! :smile: I had my interview in March as well but I haven't heard back yet... getting a bit freaked out not going to lie. How do you think you did on yours? Were you surprised that you got a rejection?
Crossing my fingers good news will come soon! :redface:

If I'm honest I was a bit surprised as I thought it was the best interview I've done, I came out really positive, I've got an offer elsewhere for one which went worse! And good luck!

Original post by verityhawley
Sorry to hear that; I had a post-interview rejection yesterday too :frown: Do you (or anybody else) know the email address to ask for feedback? Though I know Nottingham's feedback is notoriously generic :/

thanks, I wonder if you simply email one of the admissions officers, although I know they say you won't here back until after everything's done and sorted in April. Even though I've got an offer I think I might apply for feedback because I just don't know what I did wrong
Reply 976
Original post by verityhawley

When was your interview?
Reply 977
Has anyone who had an interview on the 5th heard any news?
Original post by m3scrumpy
When was your interview?

13th december.. i think :P quite a while ago anyway lol
Post interview rejection :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending