UEA (Norwich) Medicine Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by Siccatron
Woo! Joined :biggrin:

:biggrin: nice one!
Reply 881
Original post by shakey1
Higuys, ive made an offer holders group on fb..join if you have an offer!! :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/163154580506212/

Don't have facebook because I'm being uniquely rebellious.. (and get really distracted and never do any work!).
But yeah this is the closest I've ever felt to getting facebook back, just for that group!

Let me know if anything interesting is said!
Reply 882
Original post by shakey1
Higuys, ive made an offer holders group on fb..join if you have an offer!! :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/163154580506212/

I've just joined :smile: Thanks so much for making this!
Reply 883
Is anyone still waiting for a response, or is it just me who's been ignored so far? :confused: I've had an interview late Jan and have heard nothing since; I've been rejected by my other choices after interview so I'm getting a little bit desperate now, especially since this was my favourite uni!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 884
in the exact same boat as you, have they handed out rejections, and what are you planning to do
Reply 885
They haven't handed out rejections yet, but have most likely handed out all or most of their offers. I don't know if this applies to international students also... but yeah, I'm in the same boat!
Original post by lexy817
Is anyone still waiting for a response, or is it just me who's been ignored so far? :confused: I've had an interview late Jan and have heard nothing since; I've been rejected by my other choices after interview so I'm getting a little bit desperate now, especially since this was my favourite uni!

Original post by Zhamid95
in the exact same boat as you, have they handed out rejections, and what are you planning to do

On the same boat also! I have an offer for Biomed at Southampton but ive sort of gone off the idea of that for plan B. Im now contemplating going through UCAS extra to study Chemistry as plan C. Ive become so indecisive :frown:
Reply 887
some people have recieved rejections yesterday, but only very few, so im sooo confused atm
Reply 888
Original post by LaydurrDude
On the same boat also! I have an offer for Biomed at Southampton but ive sort of gone off the idea of that for plan B. Im now contemplating going through UCAS extra to study Chemistry as plan C. Ive become so indecisive :frown:

Thank God it's not just me! I have an offer to study a masters in forensic chemistry with UEA as well so if I don't get into medicine I'll at least me going to UEA and it's an interesting course. But would still be gutted about not doing medicine!

I just want to hear something, I've been staring at my email all day!
Reply 889
Original post by Zhamid95

I'm probably going to take up my offer on my fifth choice to study forensic chemistry at UEA. I'm fairly certain I'm getting rejected so pretty gutted but at least I'll be at my favourite uni doing an interesting course.
Reply 890
Original post by Toppy
Me. I think I'm the only one who posted that has been though. I also got a phone call from Keele today. They had rejected me but called to say they made a mistake and want me to come to an interview. Confusing times!

sorry to hear that, but the interview from keel sounds pretty good :biggrin:
Let me in to the group!! Waaaaa ;(
Reply 892
Original post by lordmackery

Are you in now? :smile:
(I just checked and there's no one waiting to be let in)
Reply 893
Original post by lordmackery

Lol sorry, i am at work atm. You should be in now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 894
Has anyone got an offer who had an interview late February? 26th/27th?
I have nothing :'(
How do we hear if we've been rejected? Is it through a letter through the post, email or ucas track? Many thanks
It seems to be that large amounts of people have been told that "a decision will be made by the UCAS deadline of 9th May 2013 at the latest."
Is this just simply waiting for some more places to be available as soon as any offer places are declined by applicants who have the choice of 3??
Or are they still trying to decide because they have a certain number of places still to offer???
Reply 897
Original post by i'm the daddy!
It seems to be that large amounts of people have been told that "a decision will be made by the UCAS deadline of 9th May 2013 at the latest."
Is this just simply waiting for some more places to be available as soon as any offer places are declined by applicants who have the choice of 3??
Or are they still trying to decide because they have a certain number of places still to offer???

I have no idea what it means. How many people do you reckon they sent it to? And do you think they sent that to everyone without offers, rather than giving rejections yet?
Original post by Maal
Has anyone got an offer who had an interview late February? 26th/27th?
I have nothing :'(

I had my interview 25th feb and I've heard nothing :frown: lost hope now tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
By the looks of the offer holders page, I'm one of very few male applicants :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending