Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Brayford Quays 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Meg15
Thats interesting :smile: well lets hope all goes well for you . Will be good to see you around :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be sure to tell you if you if I get into brayford quays :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by lois.v
I'll be sure to tell you if you if I get into brayford quays :smile:

Sweet... If you want you can add me on Facebook :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Meg15
Sweet... If you want you can add me on Facebook :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you called?
Reply 43
Original post by lois.v
What you called?

Sent you a message x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
I just got an email confirming my place at Brayford Quays, but how are we meant to pay the first instalment of our rent by the 11th of Sept; because we get payed on the 23rd.. I'm very excited nevertheless! :smile:
Reply 45
Do you reckon we will get told our room/block soon?
Reply 46
Original post by lois.v
Do you reckon we will get told our room/block soon?

You should know your room/flat once you get your contract. Thats how i got to know mine..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by MsHalliej
I just got an email confirming my place at Brayford Quays, but how are we meant to pay the first instalment of our rent by the 11th of Sept; because we get payed on the 23rd.. I'm very excited nevertheless! :smile:

Thats tricky .. I would call the university or the accommodation and ask. I guess you could possibly move that date around but would have to pay before you come..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by Meg15
You should know your room/flat once you get your contract. Thats how i got to know mine..

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long did it take for your contract to come through? I'm waiting for mine.
Reply 49
Original post by BadBanana
How long did it take for your contract to come through? I'm waiting for mine.

I got mine 2 days after paying the deposit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Hey I've just put the deposit down for Brayford Quay! Hopefully my contract will come soon! What you guys doing about freshers :smile: i don't know many people so don't know whether to buy tickets now or when I'm there and know people :s .......
Reply 51
Original post by chloeA705
Hey I've just put the deposit down for Brayford Quay! Hopefully my contract will come soon! What you guys doing about freshers :smile: i don't know many people so don't know whether to buy tickets now or when I'm there and know people :s .......

I haven't bought a wristband myself.. I was planning to meet some people who aren't doing much and do some house parties or go out or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Meg15
I got mine 2 days after paying the deposit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: should get it by Tuesday then at the latest.
Reply 53
Original post by BadBanana
Thanks :smile: should get it by Tuesday then at the latest.

you should do.. but i did apply to them directly so maybe its different if you apply via university.
Original post by chloeA705

I've already bought a wristband because some of the second years recommended it as they sell out! Also at least if you have tickets you have the choice whether you want to go or not. I wouldn't want to be the only one in my flat not attending something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by Meg15
I haven't bought a wristband myself.. I was planning to meet some people who aren't doing much and do some house parties or go out or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey yeah that's what I was going to do. Also wristbands are expensive ! In clubs you can't really talk to people either as music is so loud :s id rather meet in a bar and chat :smile: I may buy a ticket for two events meaning it will work out cheaper because I don't know how everyone affords to go out during freshers ! :L x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by chlonorton95
I've already bought a wristband because some of the second years recommended it as they sell out! Also at least if you have tickets you have the choice whether you want to go or not. I wouldn't want to be the only one in my flat not attending something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey my parents are supporting me and they don't earn lots so I'm depending on the loan and getting a job so I can't really afford a wristband! Will see you out tho some nights :smile: and yeah a girl I know said tickets fly out first as they' available for all years. I don't mind not going out if flat mates are. There's plenty of time to go out after freshers I'm sure x :P lol hopefully !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know what times you can ring Brayford Quays to sort out accommodation? I've rung a few times this morning and no one's answered, I'm not sure whether it'd be closed on a Sunday?
Reply 58
Original post by CharlieNoir
Anyone know what times you can ring Brayford Quays to sort out accommodation? I've rung a few times this morning and no one's answered, I'm not sure whether it'd be closed on a Sunday?

Yes it's closed, only opens Monday-Friday. When you ring they only ask for your name, and give out the promo code so you can book your room. You could maybe try emailing them?
Hey! I'll be living at Brayford Quays too, I just need to ring and put the deposit down..Does anyone know when we actually have to pay the first instalment by?

Quick Reply

Latest