The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because Heskey once graced the club with his presence
Reply 2
Original post by pierz
Because Heskey once graced the club with his presence

so the same reason for liverpool supporters then?
Reply 3
*sigh* Thanks Kreme :h:
Reply 4
Original post by Kreme
Why would anyone support them, unless they want to be ridiculed.
Original post by ninuzu

Must be love :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by SoftPunch
Must be love :wink:

It definitely is :rolleyes:
Reply 6
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1653235&page=227&p=45655973#post45655973
Here's a whole society if us, if you want to ridicule any more :h:
Reply 7
Original post by ninuzu
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1653235&page=227&p=45655973#post45655973
Here's a whole society if us, if you want to ridicule any more :h:

Hmm. I live by this; "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." So no, but thanks for the offer.
Reply 8
Original post by ninuzu

Would you like a cherry on top?
Reply 9
Original post by Kreme
Hmm. I live by this; "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." So no, but thanks for the offer.

Well; the offer is always on the cards if at some point in your life, you decide to change your mind...

Original post by Kreme
Would you like a cherry on top?

I'd love one if you are able to provide this service?
Reply 10
Original post by ninuzu
Well; the offer is always on the cards if at some point in your life, you decide to change your mind...

I'd love one if you are able to provide this service?

SoftPunch will be happy to oblige.
Reply 11
Original post by Kreme
SoftPunch will be happy to oblige.

Great!
Reply 12
For Brummies who want to support a local team surely supporting Aston Villa is better than supporting Birmingham fc :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Original post by Tpos
For Brummies who want to support a local team surely supporting Aston Villa is better than supporting Birmingham fc :s-smilie:

:yep:
Not just Brummies, though. Villa have quite a large fan base. For instance, I'm from Cambridge and know many Villa fans :smile:
The alternative is Blues, if I'm going to cheer on a throughly mediocre outfit week in week out I might as well at least make it a Premership one.
4th most successful in the country, above Spurs, Chelsea and Everton. You know that big trophy Arsenal have spent the last 16 years trying to win (and failed?) You know, the one Chelsea only managed to win by spending a billion, well we have won it. Bow down and kiss our feet you peasants.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3334763,00.html

"You try and tell people in London how big a club Villa is. It's truly massive.

"You talk about sleeping giants and Villa is up there. It's huge.

"I absolutely loved every bit of my time there. But in all honesty, I wasn't aware of the amazing history and tradition when I signed.

"Just before I put pen to paper, I was on Question of Sport and was asked: "How many times have Villa won the FA Cup?" I said: "Once?" I didn't know much beforehand. I wasn't too sure. But it's massive.
Reply 16
Original post by ninuzu
Not just Brummies, though. Villa have quite a large fan base. For instance, I'm from Cambridge and know many Villa fans :smile:

Plus you mustn't forget the majority of the fanbase: village idiots.
Reply 17
Original post by ninuzu

Really?! What makes them support Villa? Are they older fans?

Original post by Wilfred Little
4th most successful in the country, above Spurs, Chelsea and Everton. You know that big trophy Arsenal have spent the last 16 years trying to win (and failed?) You know, the one Chelsea only managed to win by spending a billion, well we have won it. Bow down and kiss our feet you peasants.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3334763,00.html

Lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Only top 15.
Reply 19
Original post by Tpos
Really?! What makes them support Villa? Are they older fans?

Lol

See Wilfred Little's post :tongue:

Latest