The Student Room Group

Do you think you're ugly?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hexagonalRod
I think you need to pout more often

Whut? :confused:
Reply 121
Just need to shed a couple of kgs and I'll be pretty happy with myself.
Original post by buchanan700
Whut? :confused:

Having seen your picture(s), a pout would suit your face.
Original post by swagyolo420
Im god damn beautiful.

if i found my old myspace id be slidin in my DM like daaaaaYum what u up too

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're outdated mate
Having seen your picture(s), a pout would suit your face.

I don't think so. I dislike the idea of pouting, I have big enough lips as it is. Would look like a fish :P
You're outdated mate

How dare you use myspace's name in vain
On TSR, you have got the best smile. Dunno about the real life, you may just be photogenic :P

That's the funny thing, I was going to write that I'm definitely NOT photogenic. :tongue: I think the blurriness of my DP helps!
Overwhelmingly so, yes.
Reply 128
I'd say I was a 6 realistically, pretty average.
Id give myself a 7. Some days I feel actually confident others I'm like what the actual hell :eek:
Original post by SophieSmall
I know logically that I'm not ugly, though I know I'm not exactly zooey Deschaneleither but I still feel ugly most of the time which sucks.

Shes overrrated tbh
Original post by GrandMasterChe
Shes overrrated tbh

I don't particularly care what other people think of her appearance, to me she is beautiful.
I descended from the heavenly skies. My beauty is unmatched. All shall bow to my greatness! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SophieSmall
I don't particularly care what other people think of her appearance, to me she is beautiful.

lol ok
I think I'm average/below average and I don't like the way I look. My nose is weird, my forehead is too big etc etc but I won't list my flaws. I try to make up for my looks by being trying to be kind and cheering people up when I can. I'm very lucky to be born into a first world country with a good family, friends and education so I try to remind myself that when I'm feeling down on self esteem. I guess I can't have everything :tongue:
Reply 135
It depends on what the hell is perfect
im average.
Lol at this threas
Original post by KelseyLoveday
I don't think I'm offensively ugly, but I don't regard myself as beautiful either

Awwwww
You are!!!!
Yes, but no one has told me so, so it might just be my perception. I'm certainly not good-looking though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending