The Student Room Group

Men: What do you think when you see a woman of your nationality with a 'non'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Yeah, why would I be annoyed at someone being misogynistic and racist all in one? As someone in an interracial relationship threads like this piss me off and I will say that

Who's being a racist and a misogynistic?

If it pisses you off, don't enter it. You need to watch your mouth before you say something rash.
I'm like "oh that's odd" and that's as much as I think about it tbh.
Reply 22
Who gives a ****? I'd just think "oh they look happy" and then never think about them again...
Well if they take a hottie off the market I think they should reimburse us with one or more. Apart from that I've no objection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dnt even think he asked the question he wanted. U can be different race but same nationality or same race but different nationality…how can he even tell if two people of the same race are not from the same country just by walking past them, i mean sometimes its not obvious at all
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The pencil one
Who's being a racist and a misogynistic?

If it pisses you off, don't enter it. You need to watch your mouth before you say something rash.

By implying women of your race shouldn't date men of another race you are implying that

A) you own women of your race and have a right to tell them what to do

B) there is something inferior about people of other races

Damn son, you need to work on your threats. :rofl:
By implying women of your race shouldn't date men of another race you are implying that

A) you own women of your race and have a right to tell them what to do

B) there is something inferior about people of other races

Damn son, you need to work on your threats. :rofl:

I wasn't implying that actually, I was implying that it's best if race sticks to race simple.

I own women because I want them to stay in my race? Hahahahahaha you're funny.

Nothing inferior in this thread but your logic.
I wasn't implying that actually, I was implying that it's best if race sticks to race simple.

Your logic is flawed, not hers. Why is it best if race sticks to race? Surely, a better characteristic for matching would be mutual interests, and personality compatibility. Not race?
Original post by hexagonalRod
Your logic is flawed, not hers. Why is it best if race sticks to race? Surely, a better characteristic for matching would be mutual interests, and personality compatibility. Not race?

Her logic is that I own women of my race because I prefer them to date my race....how do I own them? Do I order them?

Don't be silly.

Race>all and if you don't agree, then I don't care. Walk away now....
Her logic is that I own women of my race because I prefer them to date my race....how do I own them? Do I order them?

Don't be silly.

Race>all and if you don't agree, then I don't care. Walk away now....

That was a figure of speech, it isn't their fault if you fail to understand that.

Well done for constructing your argument. Stating race>all doesn't make sense, support it with a real argument.

If I looked at it that way, I'd be ashamed of my race because of people like you. But thankfully, I live in an advanced world where we aren't categorised by our ethnic backgrounds.
Not something that I'm bothered or care about.

Where I originally come from it is getting to be the norm most marriages happen to be one where one party is a foreigner.
That was a figure of speech, it isn't their fault if you fail to understand that.

Well done for constructing your argument. Stating race>all doesn't make sense, support it with a real argument.

If I looked at it that way, I'd be ashamed of my race because of people like you. But thankfully, I live in an advanced world where we aren't categorised by our ethnic backgrounds.

Stupid figure of speech. She meant that from her logic

It does make sense. I don't need to prove anything to you.

Good for you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
who cares nowadays? It's none of your business.
Stupid figure of speech. She meant that from her logic

It does make sense. I don't need to prove anything to you.

Good for you.

You sound like a 13 year old, explain to me why race should stick to race without getting aggressive please.

You're calling my logic flawed when you're being outright racist with no justification other than seeing it as a rejection due to your rampant insecurity? K den babe.
Original post by GuanyinBuddha
I didn't even read what the thread is about, you just look like a wasteman LOL

So you come in here just to insult me? In that case take it to PMs or on my wall.

At least I have the courage to put my face pic up. It's really cheap of you to insult me without putting up a pic of yourself.

Insecurity. I won't be replying anymore.

You sound like a 13 year old, explain to me why race should stick to race without getting aggressive please.

Ahh but I'm not getting aggressive.

-same culture
-stronger background
-easier to have same skin coloured parents rather than having 1 black and 1 white for example
You're calling my logic flawed when you're being outright racist with no justification other than seeing it as a rejection due to your rampant insecurity? K den babe.

I only answered the title of the thread and gave my honest answer.

I'm not insecure.

Lmao he's making no sense
So you come in here just to insult me? In that case take it to PMs or on my wall.

At least I have the courage to put my face pic up. It's really cheap of you to insult me without putting up a pic of yourself.

Insecurity. I won't be replying anymore.

Ahh but I'm not getting aggressive.

-same culture
-stronger background
-easier to have same skin coloured parents rather than having 1 black and 1 white for example

What does having a pic have to do with anything? To be a wasteman is not just about physical appearances, you're just sort of born with it :/
I don't put up a picture because it adds 0 benefit to my life lol
Reply 39
I like it

Increasing dat gene pool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending