The Student Room Group

She messaged me goodnight what does it mean?

Scroll to see replies

Tbh I'm horrified that you've not already married her.
I can confirm she wants the D brah.

Quickly send her a message saying, "I don't think you're anything special, but I'd still bang you and never call you again. Now go and make me a sandwich"

If you don't act quick and show her you're a badboy you'll get friendzoned :frown:
Lol, damn.
Reply 23
Sorry dude, it means absolutely nothing at all. She's just being polite.
Reply 24
You're in mate.
Reply 25
Original post by Secretnerd123
You'd only find this on tsr :rofl:

TSR helping those with absent social skills since day dot :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
I have been messaging a girl that i work with and like and after we message each other late on she will just say goodnight but sometimes it will be a couple hours later and she just messages me goodnight does this mean anything or is she just being nice?

Buy a pack of condoms and go right over. She wants the D.
It means stop over-thinking ****.
Reply 28
Let us bow our heads in silence for a minute for yet another brother who unbeknownst to him, has been claimed by the evil abyss that is the friendzone.
Reply 29
Original post by Senecaa
Let us bow our heads in silence for a minute for yet another brother who unbeknownst to him, has been claimed by the evil abyss that is the friendzone.

Lettuce pray for this friendzone bull**** to one day stop :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by ipoop
Lettuce pray for this friendzone bull**** to one day stop :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

but...but it exists ipoop my dear friend!
Haha i think it means... ermm goodnight! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Senecaa
but...but it exists ipoop my dear friend!

It does not. If you're too much of an idiot to not value a relationship with the person then get out of their life. If s/he not wanting to have some sort of intimate relationship with you is killing you so much that you have to moan about it then do yourself and get the **** out, and frankly the person you're bitching about deserve someone better than your entitled punk ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Maybe she is Sicilian and you won't be awake tomorrow morning

Or maybe her father is Sicilian and she knows that OP won't be awake tomorrow morning, but has realised it is for the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending