The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Postgraduate Accommodation Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Hello !!

As everyone writing in this post, I will start my masters in September 2014 at Bristol, and I am looking for a place to live, as I dont want to live in halls.

I have found a fantastic 2 bed apartment close to the river , it has 2 bathrooms so each person can have its own space.. Its furnished even with a 42'' Tv and a dvd and located at harbourside so its quite close to Bristol Uni, I will be renting this soon so I just need someone to share with.
Btw, the price its 242 per week, which would be 121 per person per week, not bat, some halls are even more expensive.

Im attaching some pictures so you guys can see the place.
If you are interested and the price its ok to you, please get in touch with me by email: [email protected] or whatsapp : +34 651 492 162 .

Thanks !!! :biggrin:

bristol flat 1.JPG

bristol flat 3.JPG

bristol flat 4.JPG

bristol flat river.JPG
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by x laura bio x
Hi Laura, how's the accommodation hunt going? My masters is at UWE so I'm looking to stay somewhere near the bus station or that has decent parking :smile:

Hi both Lauras, I´m also starting my MScin Biomedical Sciences Research in Sept, and I´m looking for a place to live, I´m thinking about sharing a flat near the University and city centre. Please let me know if you are still looking for a roomate
Reply 22
Hi all,

I will be moving to Bristol in Sept and starting my MSc in Environmental Policy and Management. I'm also looking for a decent place to live near transport and preferably not in halls. Any suggestions? How's the hunt going with everyone?
Original post by Laurasaurus710
Hi everyone! I'm starting MSc Global Wildlife Health & Conservation in September, and myself and another girl on my course are looking for housemates to share a place with in the city centre (close to the bus station as we'll have to get the bus to the vet campus every day). If anyone's interested please let me know :smile:

Hi Laura! I am also starting the MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation in September. I am still looking for a place to live so if you are interested in teaming up please let me know! I would like to stay in touch as I don't know anyone else yet who will be taking this course. Find me on facebook? Ariane Serruys
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon :smile: x
Reply 24
Original post by jaime2590
Hey everyone!

I am doing a Masters at Uni of Bristol from September 2014 and also looking for a place to live, would be up for share a house or something . Don't really want to live in a flat, would prefer a more postgraduate environment, to say something .

Cheers!

Hey, are you still looking? I'm going to be starting a PhD in September and am looking for someone to share with.
Reply 25
Hi,
I'm starting a masters in Biomedical Science Research in September and am looking for accommodation and/or a flat share if anyone is still looking.
Cheers!
Libby
Hi Libby! I´m Brenda, I´m also starting that programme =). I have been looking for flats to share but havent found anything yet =(, please let me know if you find anything, or send me an inbox so we can chat =).
Reply 27
Hi

I am going to be studying MSc Neuropsychology at Bristol in September and would like to find somewhere to live with other postgraduates if anyone else is also looking?

Laura
Im also in need of a place to stay. Im doing pgce at bristol uni. Found some places on rightmove but most are for 3 people.
Link me up on PM

<email removed by mod>
Yo,
Im doin a PGCE in bio come september at bristol uni.
Found some places on rightmove but most are for 3 people or more so if your keen to live with someone sound....... Give me a PM.
<email removed by mid>
Reply 30
Hello, I know one person who wants to let his room at Blenheim court (uni accommodation) , en-suit , big bed and room is quite large. If someone will be interested , please feel free to contact me, my whatsapp is +447472135584. Only for postgraduates , room price is 146 ppw
Reply 31
Original post by marina_89
Hi, I'm coming to Bristol in September to start a PGCE course and need to find somewhere to live. I don't really want to live in halls, ideally I'd like to find a houseshare with other postgrads. Any ideas on where to start looking?

I know this is a very late post but just a heads up for anyone still looking, there is a room for rent at Studio 58 on Dighton street. Close to Cabot Circus and is a Unite Students building. The website says sold out but they're not so if anyone's interested just call them up! http://www.unite-students.com/bristol/studio-58
Hi, if any postgrad is interested I'm leaving my room in College Green. If you want more information, send me a private message.
Reply 33
Anyone starting a post grad think of getting a flat share together? must be Post grad only. Just about to do my Masters in Architecture in September 2015 and need to look for a house with some people! Was thinking in the Montpelier area?
Reply 34
Original post by cn.white
Hey, are you still looking? I'm going to be starting a PhD in September and am looking for someone to share with.

Hi,
I am going to go to University of Bristol this summer for doing practice. Are you interested in sharing accommodation for these dates, in summer, or just since September 2015?
Reply 35
Original post by Sam_Hold
Anyone starting a post grad think of getting a flat share together? must be Post grad only. Just about to do my Masters in Architecture in September 2015 and need to look for a house with some people! Was thinking in the Montpelier area?

Hi, I'm starting an MSc in Development and Security. I'm not too worriedby the area, more the price. If you're still interested let me know :smile:
Reply 36
Hi, i am glad to hear from you. I am still interested. Add me at whatsapp on +34 669971881 or on facebook Santiago Costas and we can talk about this.
Hello, I have accepted to study a taught masters at the Langford Campus starting September 2015. I am looking for other postgrad students who need to find accommodation in Bristol, would love to find anyone else who has accepted to study Global wildlife health and conservation.
Hi,
We are looking for a flatmate to join us at 260 HighKingsdown 385£pcm from 1st july 2015 to 30 june 2016, this will be a double bedroom fully furnished. It is a 5 minutes walk from university completely secure. Please contact us at [personal details removed]
Reply 39
DO NOT BOOK WITH COLLEGIATE! I stayed here last year and we experienced a myriad of issues including no hot water for days on end, sewerage smells being pumped through the air conditioning vents, broken elevators as well as poor security. Considering the ridiculously high prices you are paying to stay here, this is wholly unacceptable. My bike was stolen from the bike store also.

I should mention that the in-house staff always strived to do their best for the tenants but with limited support and resources from the collegiate head office. Also, one member of the collegiate head office stole £85 pounds from me, having asked me to pay for a tenant social night due to her mistake, promising that I would be reimbursed. After months of trying to get this money back, collegiate have finally resorted to completely ignoring me. Absolutely TERRIBLE company. Don't even consider booking here- a company that doesn't care about its tenants or staff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending