Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by F10THU
What type of bed is in the castle leazes single room? Single bed? Thanks

Probably the same as when I went in 1997. Literally :smile:

Single bed, pretty standard.
Original post by DannyAspinall69
Regarding my dear castle leazians!

I would like to re-inform you for the second time that my one and only (Sophie Taylor) will be attending your college in the forthcoming months. Due to this rather tricky predicament I have hence drawn up a series of unbreakable rules and regulations (rather like moses' commandments for any of you budding philosophers hidden amongst our student roomian ranks!) which are to be observed forthwidth:

The 10 Co-Soph-ments:

1. Thou shalt not make eye contact with Sophie; to do so will result in an immediate referral whereby I will write a formal letter of complaint to said offender.

2. Thou shalt not look at Sophie's chebs; they are mine.

3. in fact thou shalt not look at her at all, for her beauty is for my eyes only and your common and lower class muggle eyes will not be able to sheath themselves from the divine glow of her god-like bodily essence

4. Thou shalt not converse with Sophie or thou shall be added to my 'naughty' list, if on this list you can expect several pussy bitch letters asking you to please stop. Repeat offenders will be sent angrily sung rendititions of Bruce Springsteen's 'Human Touch' as I will be touching you with my fists rather hard

5. Thou shalt not collaborate in a snapchat with sophie, or thou will receive an angry snapchat reply, and hence have to bear the sight of my appalingly ****e haircut which will protrude across half the screen and make me look like an utter bellend.

6. Thou shalt not touch sophie or thoust will be shot on sight and their family members may or may not also be shot/murdered.

7. Thou shalt not have sexual relations with Sophie, or thou willst be raped, swiftly followed by a speedy hung drawn and quartering

8. Thou shalt not covet Sophie, anyone who becomes jealous of Sophie shall merely have to accept that their chebs will never grow to as plump a diameter as hers and respectfully **** off.

9. Thou shalt not stab or shoot me on weekendly visits, despite my repeated postings on the student room about Sophie

10. And finally, Thou shalt not report this to the authorities as I, Danny Aspinall, would like to not go to prison as it would just cause arguments between the prisoners over who would want to bum me first.

Many thanks, and just remember this is for the good of Sophie and our future marriage.

P.s. Stay away from Sophie
P.P.S Sophie's sister is however still on the market

Cheers, I might remember this whilst she has her legs wrapped around my neck.
Anyone in Flat 27 Park Terrace drop me a message, we have a FB group and there are 3 more people to find!
For the residents of St Mary's college, if anyone would like to swap for a mixed gender flat, please let me know by messaging me. :smile:
Anyone staying in Coquet House, Eustace Percy Hall, Castle Leazes? :smile:
when y'all moving in?
Reply 847
Original post by Mr Tall
when y'all moving in?

Sunday :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any lad wanting to swap a Richardson Road room for my Castle Leazes room give me a shout! Or if anyone hears of someone they know wanting to swap id appreciate being told! Thanks :smile:
Original post by DanielF123
Farne House, Castle Leazes anyone?

Couple of weeks late but I'm in Farne House too! I'm in Flat 03, anyone else here too? :smile:
Original post by immydudman
Anyone staying in Coquet House, Eustace Percy Hall, Castle Leazes? :smile:

I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Tall
when y'all moving in?

Saturday!! :biggrin:
Reply 852
Anyone is interested in swapping to a en suite room in Henderson Hall, please message me! :smile:
(female)
Reply 853
I'm torn, Ricky Road vs. Marris House.... Help me decide!!
can anyone in Castle Leazes take a picture of their bedroom and bathroom and kitchen facilities?? theres no pictures online apart from the new ensuite ones! :smile: also is it any good there, socially and in terms of nice-ness??
does anyone know whether you can specify that you want to be in castle court on the accomodation application?
Original post by KForshaw
Anyone in Flat 27 Park Terrace drop me a message, we have a FB group and there are 3 more people to find!

I am in flat 27! Didn't expect to randomly find this- can you send me a link?
Anyone interested in swapping? I've got a standard self-catered room at Ricky Road.

I'm looking for an en-suite anywhere due to medical reasons which were unknown when I sent my application! I've re-sent a new medical form but i am desperate!!

Really don't want to have to go private :frown:
I've made Newcastle my firm for Law and I'm now looking to apply for accommodation. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what accommodation is the most social? I'd always heard Ricky Road but it's being knocked down before September so I can't apply there. I just really don't want to be sharing with loads of people who won't want to have parties or won't want to be going out cause that's just not me, just concerned I'll apply to places that are renowned for their quiet atmosphere?
Reply 859
Original post by lucyemmonds
I've made Newcastle my firm for Law and I'm now looking to apply for accommodation. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what accommodation is the most social? I'd always heard Ricky Road but it's being knocked down before September so I can't apply there. I just really don't want to be sharing with loads of people who won't want to have parties or won't want to be going out cause that's just not me, just concerned I'll apply to places that are renowned for their quiet atmosphere?

Yeh im the same, was going to put ricky but can't now :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending