The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer yesterday from Chester for BCC to do Events Management! Think it's going to be my insurance choice
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 61
That's awesome :smile: congratulations
Got an offer To do an LLB with criminology at chester,excited!

Heard the campus is extremely small lol though don't know what to make of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tarteeliax
Got an offer To do an LLB with criminology at chester,excited!

Heard the campus is extremely small lol though don't know what to make of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is small but there are still good facilities; they have a diner a bar and a pool as well as shops (a corner one and a book shop!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm religious so I won't benefit much from the nightlife as I don't drink don't have sex don't go clubbing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
That's okay though, they'll probably be quite a handful of people just like you going (maybe going) to Chester. I don't doubt that there is other stuff other than drink related night life
That's reassuring thankyou x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
There's a society for everything under the sun :smile: you'll have a ball of a time
I applied a month ago for English Language combined with Education. Already had offers for Bangor and Liverpool but really counting on Chester :smile:
Reply 69
I see many of you have already sent in your applications.. But aren't they due in January? I am just going to start getting mine ready. I'm from Poland, so I don't know much about the whole process of applying to uni in the uk :/ Only what I've read on the UCAS website. So just to be safe... We have until January 15th to send them in, right?
Btw. I am choosing Chester as my first choice and I want to study dietetics there :smile:
Your right my friend you have until jan 15th but you need to understand the earlier you apply the more you look like you care and your chances to receive an offer are much higher as there is less people applying,wow what's dirties ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Ok, thank you. I'll be getting to my application this week hopefully :smile:
My application was sent this morning at 10:30 and i received my conditional offer right now omg ive got an offer
Reply 74
Good job man! I don't even know you and I'm proud of you! :biggrin:
Wow man that's impressive!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know I was in total shock
Had an offer for Chester for English and Education, it was my number 1 choice! so really happy! I have had offers from Bangor and Liverpool too but this is my firm! Handy as I only live 20 mins away! So excited :smile:
Wondering and curiosity why did you pick Chester over liverpool I'm doing liverpool first and then chester as my insurance simply because liverpool is a russellgroup

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been offered places at the university of liverpool,chester and manchester met and liverpool John Moores and I'm yet to heAr from Birmingham City but I don't give a **** I don't wanna go there...my question is what do I pick for my insurance? I initially thought chester but after a meeting with my careers advisor he said that man met and LJMU have better reputations yet when I've done my research on which uni.com the statistics in terms of those who achieve a first degree or higher and statistics for those who drop out which by the 2nd year and chester had better overall percentage in these 2 fields yet my careers advisor said man met and John Moores are better can someone elaborate on this view

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending