The Student Room Group

Man smacks the soul out of woman* on the NY Subway

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TolerantBeing
Why feel the need to say feminist? How about say "individual" rather than dehumanise an individual to a simple member of a social group. Ignorant.

I'm not saying he or she was in the right. To me they all look like monkies in a zoo. Although I actually think monkies flinging faeces have more sophistication.

Stop being OTT I'm not dehumanising you. Check your privilege. Dehumanisation is what led this man to be attacked by multiple people just for defending himself.

P.s. don't be racist it's not cool.
Original post by Sid99
Men defending themselves against being hit in the face with stilletos and bullied by multiple people :h:

Just figured I'd make that obvious before anyone else interjects with something similar :h:

Men defending themselves ? So you aren't referring to this individual case but to men as a whole? :lolwut:

I'm not feeding your agenda by responding any more. Because my post is exactly the kind you wanted isn't it. I can almost feel your excitement.
Reply 22
Men defending themselves ? So you aren't referring to this individual case but to men as a whole? :lolwut:

I'm not feeding your agenda by responding any more. Because my post is exactly the kind you wanted isn't it. I can almost feel your excitement.

It's bubbling through me
Original post by Sid99
Stop being OTT I'm not dehumanising you. Check your privilege. Dehumanisation is what led this man to be attacked by multiple people just for defending himself.

P.s. don't be racist it's not cool.

"Check your privilege?". Grow up you absolute fool. :lolwut:
I wonder which side provoked the situation.

Was it the one who
1) Was in a guy's face, calling him a "*****", making fun of what he's wearing and being verbally abusive
2) Smacked a bystander's phone out of his hand, showing total disregard for the property of others and readiness to attack
3) Had a troop of friends to gang up on people
4) Pursued the verbally-assaulted man whilst he attempted to relocate
5) Hit said man with her heeled shoes because he called her a "bitch", despite her own abuse towards him

Or was it the one who
1) Stood still without reciprocating verbal abuse for a substantial length of time
2) Can be heard to say "I didn't do anything, why are you mad, bitch?" when being pursued
3) Only becomes violent when physically assaulted with high-heeled shoes
4) Was cleared for the incident by the law

It almost doesn't matter what happened before the camera was turned on. She hit first and wasn't prepared for the consequences.
Someone care to make a transcript? Can't understand anything they are saying. She seems pretty annoyed - why?
How the hell is she still standing after that slap...?!
You gon learn today.

This guy must be the son of the Cleveland bus driver.
I'm not saying he or she was in the right. To me they all look like monkies in a zoo. Although I actually think monkies flinging faeces have more sophistication.

Yikes steady on, might want to rephrase that one!
Original post by DErasmus
deserved it

they were behaving like animals

Yep.

That might have been the most merited slap I've ever seen.

It was such a great one, too.
She deserved it, I hope she learnt her lesson. Vile animal
Reply 31
Original post by hellodave5
Someone care to make a transcript? Can't understand anything they are saying. She seems pretty annoyed - why?

He’ll forever be known as the tall guy wearing the 8-ball jacket who slapped a woman on the F train in New York City. But what he won’t be known as is the guy who ultimately faced charges for the slap.

According to Jorge Pena’s attorney, charges were dropped against his client because the woman, Danay Howard, was the aggressor. Pena spent four nights in jail after slapping Howard but eventually posted his $1,000 bail on Tuesday.

In an interview with the New York Post, Pena's lawyer, Cary London, said that the system worked. “Thank God for smartphones because the DA’s office was able to have all of the information in front of them at an early stage to show that our client did nothing wrong and acted in self-defense,” he said.

But the situation isn’t over; London plans to press charges against Howard on behalf of his client, whom he referred to as a gentle giant.

In speaking about the video, which so far has more than 4 million views, London said Howard was making fun not only of his client’s 8-ball jacket but also of his speech impediment before hitting him with her shoe. London said Pena was just trying to get home after a long night of working as a bouncer at a bar.
lold hard, dumb sloot deserved it
Original post by Sid99

But the situation isn’t over; London plans to press charges against Howard on behalf of his client, whom he referred to as a gentle giant.

Quite right. You can't just accost and attack a stranger for wearing a jacket. She should have a hefty fine at least to deal with, on top of the slap.

I feel really sorry for the guy having to be involved in this because some bored, horrible girls thought it would be funny to give him some abuse. That he spent time in jail for that is shocking and should be taken into account when the charges against Howard hopefully go somewhere.
(edited 9 years ago)
Seen it before. Good video :gthumb:

Having a vagina doesn't mean you're allowed to do whatever you want. If you hit someone who is quite clearly stronger than you, don't be surprised when they give you a nice whack in return.
Dayum...they be cray.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn

Having a vagina doesn't mean you're allowed to do whatever you want. If you hit someone who is quite clearly stronger than you, don't be surprised when they give you a nice whack in return.

Lolol what you on about? Obviously it doesn't mean we can do whatever we want...common sense no?
Original post by Sid99

"Jorge Peña, the young man who smacked a girl in a NY subway after being tormented and hit in the face with her high heels, has stated that he can never wear that jacket again and doesn't have another one. He's a hard working young father and husband who was on the way the way home."

Btw ladies and gentlemen observe the white knight who got his ass handed to him.

Your reaction?

He actually wanted to apologise to the person who bullied him and assaulted him. Because that's what society has conditioned him to think like :h:

They were pretty much asking for it. Horrible people. If you go along slapping people then what do they expect? :0
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dima-Blackburn

Still, men also ought to be aware of their own strength and try to control their anger, because they can cause so much more damage with just fists. So should women, particularly if they are so angry they start throwing things or using weapons.
And here begins the trend of males posting videos of men beating women because a. It's justified. And b. It's equality.

That bitch had everything coming, she was shouting abuse, she even hit the camera guy's cam out of his hand twice, I mean wtf, and the guy had actually walked away from them and she goes after him.

Good for him for showing her what you get if you behave like an animal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending