Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University 2015 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cerlohee
Depends where you like more!
But I've heard that the morse course is amazing...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I just can't decide because the MORSE course is amazing but Durham itself is amazing as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by AmyZhang
Thanks. I just can't decide because the MORSE course is amazing but Durham itself is amazing as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have exactly the same problem! I love my course at Warwick, but Durham itself is amazing! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by studentiam
Applied on 10th Oct, heard today that I got rejected from Durham for law despite being predicted 43/45 in IB. I didn't want to go there anyway though so I'm not too bothered! Good luck all! :smile:

Hi so sorry to hear about the application outcome!!! You have amazing predicted grades in the IB regardless and you'll do well wherever you end up! :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking - what were your LNAT scores? And are you an international student? Did they give a reason as to why you were rejected (e.g. personal statement?) Sorry for all the questions I hope i'm not intruding in any way!

Good luck!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cchan1120
Hi so sorry to hear about the application outcome!!! You have amazing predicted grades in the IB regardless and you'll do well wherever you end up! :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking - what were your LNAT scores? And are you an international student? Did they give a reason as to why you were rejected (e.g. personal statement?) Sorry for all the questions I hope i'm not intruding in any way!

Good luck!!!

Thanks haha :smile:
I find out my LNAT score in February, but I believe that my performance in that could well be the reason for my rejection because I think all other components of my application were strong.
I'm not an international applicant, I live in England :smile:
Durham will give me feedback on why I was rejected in January, I'll try to post what they say here in the interest of other applicants like yourself :smile:
Good luck with your application!
Anybody got an offer for Economics? If so how long did you have to wait?
Original post by jamesbird18

Heard late November and applied early October :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 926
Offer for Geography, A*AA! Just hoping I get allocated to Mildert now!
Original post by jwf13
Offer for Geography, A*AA! Just hoping I get allocated to Mildert now!

BA or BSc? When did you apply and when did you get the offer? Congrats!!! :-) xxx
Reply 928
BA- applied 15th of October and got an offer on the 10th of December. Thank you! Did you apply for BA/BSc Geography?
They said they would be doing college applications in February

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamesbird18

Applied late November, received offer mid December.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by studentiam
Thanks haha :smile:
I find out my LNAT score in February, but I believe that my performance in that could well be the reason for my rejection because I think all other components of my application were strong.
I'm not an international applicant, I live in England :smile:
Durham will give me feedback on why I was rejected in January, I'll try to post what they say here in the interest of other applicants like yourself :smile:
Good luck with your application!

hi! Thank you so much! :biggrin:
Reply 932
Will there be any offers made this week or can we all sleep somewhat easy untill January?
Original post by Age
Will there be any offers made this week or can we all sleep somewhat easy untill January?

Sleep easy💀
Original post by Age

Durham's admissions people are back to work on January 2nd (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LitPhilo
Durham's admissions people are back to work on January 2nd (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

and tomorrow they work up to 17.00h!!!
Original post by trubadur
and tomorrow they work up to 17.00h!!!

Yeah! How amazing would it be to get an offer right before christmas?! A true christmas miracle 😂 And definitely the best christmas present ever! Let's be real though, I'm going to be sat here waiting 'till March 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 937
Original post by LitPhilo
Yeah! How amazing would it be to get an offer right before christmas?! A true christmas miracle 😂 And definitely the best christmas present ever! Let's be real though, I'm going to be sat here waiting 'till March 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would be amazing!! I just hope I get an offer before the offer holders day
Original post by Age
Would be amazing!! I just hope I get an offer before the offer holders day

Fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for natsci!!! Whooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest