The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Law applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I am an offer holder for History with predicted grades of A*AA. Now because of my current A2 performances I feel I could cope with Law. I emailed the general undergraduate admissions to ask if I could change to Law ( have firmed Warwick), do you guys think I should specifically email Warwick Law faculty also?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Magnus Taylor
I am an offer holder for History with predicted grades of A*AA. Now because of my current A2 performances I feel I could cope with Law. I emailed the general undergraduate admissions to ask if I could change to Law ( have firmed Warwick), do you guys think I should specifically email Warwick Law faculty also?

It doesn't hurt to! Good luck.
Original post by hellofello
It doesn't hurt to! Good luck.

Thanks!:smile:
I heard back from Warwick and I'm thrilled to say they offered me a place on the 4 year law course which includes a year abroad:biggrin:
Hope everyone else has heard back or hope they hear back soon!
Original post by lilypark_
I heard back from Warwick and I'm thrilled to say they offered me a place on the 4 year law course which includes a year abroad:biggrin:

Well done! :biggrin:
When did you apply? :smile:
Reply 45
I applied for the 3year LLB on the 7th November. The wait is killing me, I really feel like they will reject me :frown:
Original post by justchloeh
Well done! :biggrin:
When did you apply? :smile:

Thank you:biggrin: I sent my application off on the 13th October:smile: I thought it was never going to come!
Original post by Kav123
I applied for the 3year LLB on the 7th November. The wait is killing me, I really feel like they will reject me :frown:

Same :frown: applied on the 23rd October. What's your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Walkeer_1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't be too disheartened, I applied on the 13th October and they only got back to me on the 18th Feb! One of my friends already go to Warwick and she got her offer in late March:smile:
Reply 49

Posted from TSR Mobile

My Gcses were average due to mitigating circumstances but I got As at AS and A*AA prediction. What about yourself?

I just received an offer this evening! So I think you'll probably get your offer soon too!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by lilypark_

Congratulations by the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kav123
My Gcses were average due to mitigating circumstances but I got As at AS and A*AA prediction. What about yourself?

I just received an offer this evening! So I think you'll probably get your offer soon too!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's strange I have the same circumstances as you for GCSE. Did you submit a 'AWARDS' application to Warwick to tell them about your mitigating circumstances? I'm predicted 3 A*'s with all A's at AS. Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
That's strange I have the same circumstances as you for GCSE. Did you submit a 'AWARDS' application to Warwick to tell them about your mitigating circumstances? I'm predicted 3 A*'s with all A's at AS. Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did contemplate submitting one and started to fill it in but my teacher said not to and just included my circumstances in my reference. Did you submit one? Where else have you applied, if you don't mind me asking? Wow you have a fantastic set of grades! Don't give up hope, with grades like that you are definitely a very strong candidate :smile: Thank you :smile:
Original post by Kav123
I did contemplate submitting one and started to fill it in but my teacher said not to and just included my circumstances in my reference. Did you submit one? Where else have you applied, if you don't mind me asking? Wow you have a fantastic set of grades! Don't give up hope, with grades like that you are definitely a very strong candidate :smile: Thank you :smile:

Ah ok. Yes I submitted one. Iv applied to Queen Mary, Bristol, Warwick, York and Liverpool. Still waiting on Bristol and Warwick! Thank you :smile: I feel my gcses will still let me down though. Only time will tell...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kav123
Congratulations by the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, you too:smile:
Hi! Any Singaporeans going to Warwick Law School?
I've insured the 3 year LLB, so I could end up at Warwick! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer tonight :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer tonight :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Are you thinking about firming?
Reply 59
Does anyone know if Warwick would be lenient if you insured them?

I.e. if you got AAB instead of AAA?

Quick Reply

Latest