The Student Room Group

What's it like working at Primark?

I found a decent looking job at my local Primark (on weekends, which is ideal). I need to think about it, but luckily the deadline is the 19th April!

Could you guys tell me what it's like working at Primark (if you work there, of course) please?? I want to weigh up pros and cons of it :smile:

cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
I worked in primark last year. The moneys good I have to admit but its not worth it. too much hassle from customers. Thats my personal experience tho
Reply 2
Original post by thevamps99xo
I found a decent looking job at my local Primark (on weekends, which is ideal). I need to think about it, but luckily the deadline is the 19th April!

Could you guys tell me what it's like working at Primark (if you work there, of course) please?? I want to weigh up pros and cons of it :smile:

cheers

Hi,

I've been working at Primark for just over seven months now.

On the whole, I really don't mind it. At the end of the day, it's a part-time job and I wouldn't say it is at all stressful or anything. The staff and management are all pretty friendly and when it's busy the days go in pretty fast.

Is there anything more specific you'd like to know? :smile:
Hey I work at primark! And it's alright if I could change one thing would be during my interview I would ask for a morning shift as there's less customers and you'll have the rest of the afternoon off. Since I'm at uni and work 2-6 on the weekends it becomes a bit of a hassle when deadlines come :/ oh and if you get put on menswear stay away from suits!! That's my section and it's the worst I'd recommend basics (underwear) since it's super easy.
Thank you guys for giving me your advice and honest experience! I'm still thinking about it, I would like a job but of course I've got lots of revision to do. It's stressing me out and I haven't even got a job! I'll see what happens :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending