The Student Room Group

Gcse advise!!!!

Is it too late to start GCSE revision now? if I revise from tomorrow giving my all what results do you think I will I achieve?
It's never too late to revise! Presumably you're going to revise at some time at least you have come to the conclusion that you should be working now, better late rather than never. I would definitely consider doing at least 3 hours a day at this point. It's hard to say what grades you'll get but you will certainly do a lot better with revision. What are your predicted grades?
Reply 2
Original post by rosie.mn
It's never too late to revise! Presumably you're going to revise at some time at least you have come to the conclusion that you should be working now, better late rather than never. I would definitely consider doing at least 3 hours a day at this point. It's hard to say what grades you'll get but you will certainly do a lot better with revision. What are your predicted grades?

I'm predicted bs and cs but I want to do way better ! what about you?
Reply 3
Never too late. I think you're just in time. I'm doing a levels and I'm only half way through learning a unit so if I can hope to do good you can too
Reply 4
Original post by zayn008
Never too late. I think you're just in time. I'm doing a levels and I'm only half way through learning a unit so if I can hope to do good you can too

thanks for the motivation
Original post by Afgsed
I'm predicted bs and cs but I want to do way better ! what about you?

I'm sure with steady quality revision you'll be able to achieve that if not higher, I'd say a set of all Bs and even a couple As is a realistic goal. I'm predicted 5A*s, 2Bs and the rest A's :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest