The Student Room Group

Why did my boyfriend cry after our first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anonymous
We haven't kissed before that point, but we held hands and hugged and I sense that there is an intense emotional intimacy, rather than a sexual one. We're both taking this relationship really seriously.

It's all very sweet and deep. Are you both in the church per chance? Or of another faith? This sounds like a religious coupling.
Attachment not found

o-k
Yep I think you've hit the nail on the head. He told me his guard is always up whenever he's around girls but somehow I've found my way to his heart and he swore I meant so much to him. It took guts for him to open up to me. I do sense that he is scared of getting hurt, that's why I feel like there is another side to him. He has these moments when he overthinks and becomes overwhelmed that he wants to give up, so easily. He is also quite skeptical about everything as he wants the relationship to be perfect since he's the youngest and his entire family have had problem in their relationships. Despite all this, he is very passionate and loving and isn't fearful to show me he wants me.

If this is the first time you've kissed how has he shown you this? You've used the word show not tell so I'm curious..
whens the wedding :biggrin:
Original post by chikane
Sounds really weird

I know, I had to clutch my pearls.
Original post by EricPiphany
Pathetic.

Define "pathetic" (50 marks)
Define "pathetic" (50 marks)

1. Arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
2. Miserably inadequate.

Give your marks to Google :smile:
And, define "anonymous" (2 or 3 marks)
1. Arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
2. Miserably inadequate.

Give your marks to Google :smile:
And, define "anonymous" (2 or 3 marks)

2/50, you gave your point, but you failed to show evidence of your point.
Original post by ripjonsnow
2/50, you gave your point, but you failed to show evidence of your point.

1/50, You didn't make any valid points, but at least exhibited a general understanding of the question.
1/50, You didn't make any valid points, but at least exhibited a general understanding of the question.

:ahee:
He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.

See below.

Original post by handgrenade131
You've been together 3 months and never kissed yet now he thinks your his wife? I think this is a bit of an overly intense relationship and alarm bells are ringing to me. Think he may have some serious emotional issues he needs to resolve.

This.
He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.

Original post by chikane
I meant by acting really weird or stupid.

Original post by buzzlightyear199
I would run.

If its real than his just hopeless romantic just saying... not to be considered as a creep/weird...
Reply 93
Jesus.

A "man" (I use the word lightly) like that is going to be VERY NEEDY and need CONSTANT REASSURANCE. Are you sure?

My advise is for you to go find yourself a real man. One that can **** over the kitchen table without breaking down in tears and repair a lawnmower.
is he even sincere? it just seems unreal- just 3months, like what the hell?!
Original post by handgrenade131
You've been together 3 months and never kissed yet now he thinks your his wife? I think this is a bit of an overly intense relationship and alarm bells are ringing to me. Think he may have some serious emotional issues he needs to resolve.

Had a guy like this in my second year of living in uni halls. Not good. I agree with you totally
Original post by Jennie1987
If this is the first time you've kissed how has he shown you this? You've used the word show not tell so I'm curious..

Kissing, etc, isn't the only way to express your love.

Perhaps he meant to say "you're my life"? :biggrin:
He sounds like a pussy
He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.

Original post by 999tigger
The crying , a bit odd but could be overlooked.

"you're my wife" Bit bonkers and alarm bells.

You mean that while physically restraining you, he forced you into an engagement without your consent?

It's surreal because it's psychotic. Get out of there!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending