The Student Room Group

What are sisters supposed to do?

If your brother chooses to stay with a girl who blantly disrespects him, like dancing with other guys at night clubs....everyone tells him such as his friends and he just gets pissed off at them, breaks up with her then gets suckered back. How's a sister suppose to feel and treat her? Why should I be respect to a girl who disrespects a brother and smile at her like everything's all good. Shall a sister seek therapy since she's apparently still supposed to suck it up and pretend, don't this little sluts know that it eats away not just the boyfriend but she's also disrespecting the family.

why do they say I should still respect her when she's around when she's blantly hurting someone I love? I feel like I need to seek therapy because my hearts broken. Lawls.
Reply 1
Original post by xobeauty

why do they say I should still respect her when she's around when she's blantly hurting someone I love? I feel like I need to seek therapy because my hearts broken.

Wtf has therapy got to do with this?

But... it sounds like this little tart needs to get gun buffed.
Original post by Davalla
Wtf has therapy got to do with this?

But... it sounds like this little tart needs to get gun buffed.

Because idk wtf do to with MY FEELINGS. In the past when I cursed her out got in her face all that happens is she cries...but she always returns. And I feel bad for my brother when we isolate her because i feel like we're also isolating him...feel me?
Aww this is sad, I feel sorry for your brother, maybe you could try talking to her rationally and say you feel she's acting in a disrespectful manner..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending