The Student Room Group

Matched with my maths teacher on Tinder ?

Scroll to see replies

What if I ask him to home tutor me ?

I know he does home tutoring for another guy in my form class.

He charges £40 an hour
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
So Im 17 but on Tinder it says Im 18 and ive matched with my maths teacher (he is 25)

What should I do ? Is it illegal for me to message him ?

Save the man from rape charges and block him.
Go **** him and he'll realise your beauty.
HAHAHAAA

If this was a terrible rom-com movie and I was that annoying, "wise" bff, I'd say: Ohmygosh IT'S FATE! IT'S DESTINY!

But it's upto you really. A tad bit creepy tho lmao
So Im 17 but on Tinder it says Im 18 and ive matched with my maths teacher (he is 25)

Omg omg omg. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheMadHatteress
HAHAHAAA

If this was a terrible rom-com movie and I was that annoying, "wise" bff, I'd say: Ohmygosh IT'S FATE! IT'S DESTINY!

But it's upto you really. A tad bit creepy tho lmao

Im worried he might get scared and block me? So I can wait until my 18th Birthday (5 months) before I message him but then he might delete his profile by then
Yea he is really handsome and always makes me laugh in class.

He remembers all the excuses I give him for being late to class etc

Lol if it were me I'd message him and see how it goes (because it sound like you have a crush on him).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go focus on exams instead of your teacher 😂😂😂😂😂
Im worried he might get scared and block me? So I can wait until my 18th Birthday (5 months) before I message him but then he might delete his profile by then

Yeah, people delete tinder profiles quickly idk why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if I ask him to home tutor me ?

I know he does home tutoring for another guy in my form class.

He charges £40 an hour

What on earth is wrong with you? Lol. Don't go **** the guy. Not while he's still your teacher. Don't be selfish, he'll get put in prison.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He is your teacher and you're 17. Do not message him. This is how people lose their jobs and end up on the sex offenders register.
The Student Room... Protecting teachers from becoming sexual predators since the start of the 20th century. :wink:
Reply 32

Do you really want him?
block him, after making a fake account and getting his nudes for your pleasure, lmao, then send them to me thx
(edited 7 years ago)
So if I wait until my 18th Birthday, then its okay ?

Not really - age doesn't come into it beyond age of consent, it's still arguably an abuse of his position of authority. Just stay away, you'd ruin his life and you're not really going to benefit from it either.
Original post by scottishguyy
block him, after making a fake account and getting his nudes for your pleasure, lmao

Lmao THIS

Posted from TSR Mobile
tbh if you work in a secondary school, the lowest you set your age filter should be 21, so that no current students could possibly see you.

o/p i'd unmatch him him in all honesty
Original post by kkboyk
Since he is your teacher you should not send him a message (one of my teachers got arrested for sleeping with a student, so it wasn't pretty when everyone else found out)

Was he hawt? :colone:
Reply 38
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Was he hawt? :colone:

That's for you to find out.
"Sir, is the homework due in on Friday? If so, I haven't done it. Should I stay after class for detention?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending