Radiation from phones. Question 3
Original post by Carlos_p12
Radiation from phones. Question 3

Yes , that is one of them
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hsevras
Yes , that is one of them
Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually its not because in the passage it says you falsely claim phone radiation... So no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johntheo670
What time did you guys take this exam on Tuesday?

2:05
Original post by Hsevras
Actually its not because in the passage it says you falsely claim phone radiation... So no

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could be right, cuz they never explicitly said it wasn't true. They just said that other factors were overlooked......

But i dont know, **** cambridge
Original post by examhater44
It could be right, cuz they never explicitly said it wasn't true. They just said that other factors were overlooked......

But i dont know, **** cambridge

They said you incorrectly claim phone radiation kills bees
Original post by Hsevras
They said you incorrectly claim phone radiation kills bees

What about when it said 'if bees become existinct, nothing will take their place"?
What about when it said 'if bees become existinct, nothing will take their place"?

Idk but good luck
Do u think the grade boundaries will be lower or higher than last year?
hopefully lower, but I think it will be raised
Original post by Hsevras
Do u think the grade boundaries will be lower or higher than last year?

I feel like it will increase by 1 mark again this year (has been happening since 2013 I think) but I really hope it goes down!

Honestly, doubt Cambridge will care about us wanting the grade boundaries to go down hahaha. Best to forget about it. We've done the exam and now it's over. Focus on other exams! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I feel like it will increase by 1 mark again this year (has been happening since 2013 I think) but I really hope it goes down!

Honestly, doubt Cambridge will care about us wanting the grade boundaries to go down hahaha. Best to forget about it. We've done the exam and now it's over. Focus on other exams! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look guys , Cambridge change their boundaries according to how people have done........because of how difficult paper 2 was, people wouldnt have done well.
IMO grade boundaries will be lower
Original post by examhater44
Look guys , Cambridge change their boundaries according to how people have done........because of how difficult paper 2 was, people wouldnt have done well.
IMO grade boundaries will be lower

Judging by the answers people wrote, I don't think we did as bad as we think we did. Most of us got similar answers and sure it was tougher than the usual papers but in a way it was easier as well (in my opinion). Hopefully the grade boundaries do go down by a few marks but this similar situation happened last year (nothing really happened).

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about paper 3?
is this aqa?
For Q1, BP1 I had 3 points, BP2 5 points and BP3 3 points, with ambitious vocab as well as decent structure . what mark out of 20 can I assume i got?
i think around 13/14 if you explained your points well.
Was there anything else you could put for Question 3?
Please respond to my question. In my school coursework, I got a C1,B2 and A3. In my Speaking and Listening I got an B1. How many marks will I need to get at least and C or B grade? I'm quite worried, so I would appreciate a response to my question. (By the way, the C1 was in year 9)

I would say your coursework average is a B2 so about 33-34 marks. Your Soeaking and Listening 22/30-18/25. 33+18=51. A C in November was 75 marks in total so 75-51=24. However, I don't know if you add the reading mark after you calculate the average coursework mark. You only need 24 marks which is okay since 15 of those marks are literally spoonfed to you.
In my coursework I got 47/50 and 25/30 in speaking. What do I need, roughly, for an A overall?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending