The Student Room Group

What would you of done?

Ok so I think I have made the wrong decision by leaving.

Me and this girl were on a 12 week course, we became close around week 5 and got along great. Smiling, laughing, which she thought I was funny. Messing around, with her threatening to tickle me and chasing me to get a hug. Once said she missed me on the bus, she jokingly said I loved her, tried to give me a high five, looked at me frequently, got mad at me, for slighest things, jokingly she she'd stalk me and would compliment me and sit next to me and although we were never put into a group within our team, would still find time to bother with me. She would also compliment how good my work was. On our last day, she acted cold towards me in the morning but then asked me for a hug, when I was leaving, which afterwards I didn't talk to her or even look at her, I just left.

Would you of asked to stay in her life or would you of left?
Would have asked for her fb/snapchat/insta at least
you could have slid into her dms or something by now
cOME ON MATTTTEEEE
Reply 3
Original post by Coolisbelieveing
Ok so I think I have made the wrong decision by leaving.

Me and this girl were on a 12 week course, we became close around week 5 and got along great. Smiling, laughing, which she thought I was funny. Messing around, with her threatening to tickle me and chasing me to get a hug. Once said she missed me on the bus, she jokingly said I loved her, tried to give me a high five, looked at me frequently, got mad at me, for slighest things, jokingly she she'd stalk me and would compliment me and sit next to me and although we were never put into a group within our team, would still find time to bother with me. She would also compliment how good my work was. On our last day, she acted cold towards me in the morning but then asked me for a hug, when I was leaving, which afterwards I didn't talk to her or even look at her, I just left.

Would you of asked to stay in her life or would you of left?

Would have regretted not asking to stay in contact and would have asked for her number. I did that before when i couldn't say goodbye i just left and this person was not on social media and had no way of contacting them.
you had everything handed to you and you still ****ed up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending