The Student Room Group

UWE Bristol or Oxford Brookes for Accounting and Finance course?

Hello everyone. Which one of these two universities, UWE Bristol and Oxford Brookes, is the best for accounting and finance course? I'm thinking of applying because I got an offer from these both unis, but I'm torn between these two. Thank you so much for your help.
Research the course structure and module options carefully, think about which degree interests you more. Make a pro and con list to see which university suits you best. Think about location, accommodation, job/internship opportunities, study abroad opportunities, societies, the student union etc
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Research the course structure and module options carefully, think about which degree interests you more. Make a pro and con list to see which university suits you best. Think about location, accommodation, job/internship opportunities, study abroad opportunities, societies, the student union etc

Aahh thanks a lot for the tips! Will make sure to look at it from different aspects as well :smile:
Which one did you end up going? I'm considering UWE Bristol for Accounting and finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending