The Student Room Group

What's your easiest exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jxrgezxk
Yes please! What exam board are you? I am Edexcel for Business Studies & ICT. Then AQA for History & compulsory subjects. Thankss!!!

aw im aqa for ict :/

but i'll give them anyway, they mihgt help ahah
The MULTIPLE CHOICE Business studies paper. It's probably why the qualification is considered as "mickey mouse" haha
idk what the subject is but the one where you fill out your candidate number and stuff :smile: i always get A* in those :smile:

Spoiler

Personally I'm looking forward to sitting my Physics papers.
German as I am doing the foundation paper anyway so not too stressed considering the foundation papers are a piss. I am not doing any more revision for German. The one I am highly stressed about is Maths as I need my A or A* in it for the A levels I want to do.
Original post by Jxrgezxk
How did you revise for ICT??? Hate it soo much!

We might not do the same exam board, I do CIE, but I've already done 60% in which was practical and I feel quite confident as I practised a lot. For theory, I use IGCSEICT.com and ICTlounge.com, I've made all my notes and am just doing past papers! :smile:
Original post by jazz_xox_
We might not do the same exam board, I do CIE, but I've already done 60% in which was practical and I feel quite confident as I practised a lot. For theory, I use IGCSEICT.com and ICTlounge.com, I've made all my notes and am just doing past papers! :smile:

I'm doing Edexcel as I've done 60% controlled assessment which was annoying just a B.So to get an A overall, I need an A* in the exam which so soo harddd :XX I'm doing unit 1 - living in a digital world.
=
Original post by gameofno
I KNOW RIGHT. Its like here is the length of a palm tree. Here is the bearing of the palm tree from the sun. Whats the circumference of your head? (7 marks). like maths just gtfo :'(

OH MY GOSH SO TRUE! I've found this really useful youtube acc though that like goes through past papers and shows u how to tackle those tricky questions

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4h6xRhh6voZfG75oFso6w

hopefully u find it useful
AQA French Reading and Listening exams and probably AQA Religious Studies Christianity: Ethics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by KeziaKarunwi
=

OH MY GOSH SO TRUE! I've found this really useful youtube acc though that like goes through past papers and shows u how to tackle those tricky questions

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4h6xRhh6voZfG75oFso6w

hopefully u find it useful

thank you soooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooo much <3

Quick Reply

Latest