The Student Room Group

One year without sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ridingmyego
It may simply be a preference - and one which I'll probably partake in frequently once I begin - what's the longest you've been without it since you started?

3 months....was no longer together with my boyfriend..
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
3 months....was no longer together with my boyfriend..

I'm sorry to impose miss, it doesn't sound like that was a good time for you :hugs:
I'm sorry to impose miss, it doesn't sound like that was a good time for you :hugs:

Haha no mister it was not! :frown::frown:
Same here...Lol, I don't think I could go on without it..... :biggrin:

You're fortunate enough to get it should you go out and seek it, judging by your other posts here. :smile:

Similar to yourself - on year 23 right now :bebored:

Sometimes I forget I don't have it as "bad" as others. Don't worry, your time with come (har har) buddy!
Haha yup-though I have kind of given up on relationships...
I only sleep with people I'm serious with and I'm very picky so I have gone longer than a year, after a while you stop craving it tbh but once you start again its hard to stop
Haha no mister it was not! :frown::frown:

Please don't take me for nosy, but I hope things are better now :colondollar: It's nice to know what I still have yet to experience :tongue:
Please don't take me for nosy, but I hope things are better now :colondollar: It's nice to know what I still have yet to experience :tongue:

Aww no ur not being nosy!!! Yeh things are slightly better..but uh you will have a lot to experience! :colondollar::colondollar:
Meh, I'll be exclusively open to the right guy or gal
Aww no ur not being nosy!!! Yeh things are slightly better..but uh you will have a lot to experience! :colondollar::colondollar:

I hope so :penguin: Well if you find yourself to be bored feel free to message me sometime :smile:
I hope so :penguin: Well if you find yourself to be bored feel free to message me sometime :smile:

Haha, yeh I will and yeh you too! :smile:

Haha, yeh I will and yeh you too! :smile:

Lol! :tongue:
Lol??
You quoted me to retort with an 'Lol'?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending