The Student Room Group

How do you make hair grow back faster than usual

So I had a terrible hair cut, I look bald, nearly anyway. I have one week to grow back a significant amount of hair, as far as I can see that is the only solution. Are there any ways of growing it back at a faster rate than normal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I had a terrible hair cut, I look bald, nearly anyway. I have one week to grow back a significant amount of hair, as far as I can see that is the only solution. Are there any ways of growing it back at a faster rate than normal?

doesn't eating egg help?
Reply 3
keratin tablets

Buy a merkin online?
(edited 7 years ago)
Unless you don't want toupée.

WAIT before you do any of these things above please just listen to me for a moment. In january i had lovely hair but it was getting a bit long so i went to the hairdressers to have it cut and they absolutely hacked it. I'm talking chunks as short as my ear and others down to my shoulder all in random places. Now i cried, not going to lie,and considered all the tablets to help. And whilst these seem like a good idea the effect on mood swings and skin can be disastrous. In the end i went back and complained, and now i have a free hair cut on friday so try and sort things out best they can. What i'm trying to say is that there is nothing you can do, unless you have it cut shorter, and you just have to wait. In the end i started taking iron tablets and vitamin C tablets and i have noticed (because i'm a vegetarian (yes you found me)) that my health has imporved overall and my hair and nails have been growing considerably faster than before. I have not worn my hair down since the haircut, it manages to fit in a tiny pong tail at the nape of my neck, please don't worry yourself, it will grow and it will be okay
Hair pills.
Reply 8
Original post by ProbablyJade
WAIT before you do any of these things above please just listen to me for a moment. In january i had lovely hair but it was getting a bit long so i went to the hairdressers to have it cut and they absolutely hacked it. I'm talking chunks as short as my ear and others down to my shoulder all in random places. Now i cried, not going to lie,and considered all the tablets to help. And whilst these seem like a good idea the effect on mood swings and skin can be disastrous. In the end i went back and complained, and now i have a free hair cut on friday so try and sort things out best they can. What i'm trying to say is that there is nothing you can do, unless you have it cut shorter, and you just have to wait. In the end i started taking iron tablets and vitamin C tablets and i have noticed (because i'm a vegetarian (yes you found me)) that my health has imporved overall and my hair and nails have been growing considerably faster than before. I have not worn my hair down since the haircut, it manages to fit in a tiny pong tail at the nape of my neck, please don't worry yourself, it will grow and it will be okay

Well that made for an interesting read :smile:, glad your hair is perfect now :smile:! I don't think I was going to get those tablets tho, seems like a lot of effort. Although I should say, I'm a guy so it doesn't have to grow that much, just enough so that I don't have a really weird looking round head
be brown.
Tapping your fingers all over your scalp like the way you tap a table, worked for me. it stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth.
Original post by Longshot705
Tapping your fingers all over your scalp like the way you tap a table, worked for me. it stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth.

that sounds dumb
Original post by Longshot705

Yea, I heard about this one, something about massaging the scalp. However I never knew there was a universal way of tapping tables :redface:
Well that made for an interesting read :smile:, glad your hair is perfect now :smile:! I don't think I was going to get those tablets tho, seems like a lot of effort. Although I should say, I'm a guy so it doesn't have to grow that much, just enough so that I don't have a really weird looking round head

Yea my hair is far from perfect, still can't wear it down
Trust me, you won't be able to grow much back in one week...

If it's something desperate you could always use a wig for whatever it is I guess? :dontknow:
Yea, I heard about this one, something about massaging the scalp. However I never knew there was a universal way of tapping tables :redface:

yeh I don't get the joke
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
Trust me, you won't be able to grow much back in one week...

If it's something desperate you could always use a wig for whatever it is I guess? :dontknow:

completely unrelated but what anime do you watch
Original post by Thanbir.33
completely unrelated but what anime do you watch

that is extraordinarily unrelated haha :tongue:

currently watching Higurashi no Nako Koro ni Kai, been getting through a lot of mystery/horror animes recently :cute:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
that is extraordinarily unrelated haha :tongue:

currently watching Higurashi no Nako Koro ni Kai, been getting through a lot of mystery/horror animes recently :cute:

is that the one that started off as a game?
Original post by Thanbir.33
is that the one that started off as a game?

I think so, yeah ~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending