The Student Room Group

It's Okay Guys...

I just wanted to say for everyone who has just sat their GCSE maths paper. Whether you think you've done brilliantly or maybe you think you've done really bad,I just wanted to say that its okay. It's not the end of the world and your not a failure, you will still go to your desired sixth form and study your subjects, the only thing you may be upset about is re-sitting - which I hope isn't the case for anybody. I just wanted to write this message to reassure people that you'll be fine no matter what, I also sat my maths paper today as well, I don't think I've got an A* but hopefully I can scrape a B not the best but hey-ho. I know that you have worked so hard over the past weeks of revision - not even the past 11 years of your life studying maths from reception, so yeah don't worry guys.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's over now, and all you can do is look ahead. Change what you can change, but don't mull over what's already happened

Just take some time for yourself, enjoy the evening and prepare yourself for the next one! And you'll smash it!:h:
Reply 2
That's soo nice, kind and thoughtful of you! I hope your exam went well! :biggrin: Good Luck for Results Day!
Reply 3
Original post by Vicky628
It's over now, and all you can do is look ahead. Change what you can change, but don't mull over what's already happened

Just take some time for yourself, enjoy the evening and prepare yourself for the next one! And you'll smash it!:h:

thats right! cause at the end of the day, their nothing else you can do, just look forward. Hope all goes well for you and Good Luck for results day!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Naf_A
That's soo nice, kind and thoughtful of you! I hope your exam went well! :biggrin: Good Luck for Results Day!

Thank you! I just thought so many people are worried about maths and I understand why they would be, so I just wanted to reassure people, you know. Same to you and Good Luck for results aswel:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest